Morecambe 1 Lincoln City 2 Jevons

Re: Morecambe 1 Lincoln City 2 Jevons

Postby Bare Ben » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:Shocking, i shouted at one point when he put Spencer on the wing,
'Sammy you're losing it!' and someone behind be said,
'No he's lost it.'

I don't think Sammy has long left at this club.

I think it was so true. We were shocking, didn't deserve anything. We made them look like a half decent side, which they in all honesty weren't.

At least Jevons is still looking good, clever flicks and passes. just wish some of the plonkers behind him would put a shift in.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just wish some of the plonkers who sit behind Sammy giving him grief for 90 minutes would go away. It's a good job he can hear the MYW stand singing his name because with you lot sat behind who would wanna stick around? I often go into work to have customers shout abuse at me for 90 mins, it's brilliant yes brilliant damm. I hope your proud of yourself. :roll:
Bare Ben

Postby Christies Child » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Matty the Shrimp wrote:Shocking, i shouted at one point when he put Spencer on the wing,
'No he's lost it.'

I think it was so true. We were shocking, didn't deserve anything. We made them look like a half decent side, which they in all honesty weren't.

At least Jevons is still looking good, clever flicks and passes. just wish some of the plonkers behind him would put a shift in.

I just wish some of the plonkers who sit behind Sammy giving him grief for 90 minutes would go away. It's a good job he can hear the MYW stand singing his name because with you lot sat behind who would wanna stick around? I often go into work to have customers shout abuse at me for 90 mins, it's brilliant yes brilliant damm. I hope your proud of yourself. :roll:

..and how the hell do you know what is said? You might be surprised at the level of encouragment that the team is given by those you are quick to accuse.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Bare Ben » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Christies Child wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:
'No he's lost it.'

..and how the hell do you know what is said? You might be surprised at the level of encouragment that the team is given by those you are quick to accuse.

Neil, I know what was said because Matty told us all what he said, see above. I am referring specifically to the comments above, I was not generalising the entire main stand. There are no accusations here as Matty has openly admitted to shouting at him. I used the term "you lot" as plural because he said "someone" else shouted something, making the number of abusers 2. If you read my post the first line shows that anybody who doesn't "give him grief for 90 mins" shouldn't care about what I am about to say. :?
Last edited by Bare Ben on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bare Ben

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 pm

ben, these wise people you refer to are, the poor mans board, they paid very slightly more for the padded seats that make them feel like they are part of the dugout team, and have a say in everything shrimpen, from team selection, to peanut distribution, sammy probably wishes the poor mans board members were further away from him, but the need for profit has given them his ear, fekkin brilliant, he probably mutters when they, who have paid 19 quid more for their season tickets bellow their ridiculous commands, you work for us sammy, do as we say, and if it goes wrong we will bellow at you next week, if it goes right we will take plaudits, we are the real ten bob millionaires in here :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:32 pm

People find the Don Valley Stadium strange with just one side for the spectators, however it may well be a clever plot as the dugouts are on the opposite side of the pitch. May be a bit of a walk but at least the management can't hear the chuffing behind. Makes it worse when there is no cover whatsoever over the dugouts. As you can almost hear a pin drop at times at the moment you can listen to every word
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion