no idea

no idea

Postby ellandback » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:15 pm

No idea where our next win will arrive tactics are so vague ,team selection so poor ,team work none in evidence. sammy clutching at straws,why are we playing one man upfront even at home doesn't work unless you have pace in the team sadly we don't.why have a goalkeeper as captain surely not the best position to encourage and build cohesion.so for now I'm saving £ 15 and staying away until this dross there playing every week stops .call it fine weather but you pays ya money it's my choice
ellandback

Re: no idea

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Great news. Ta-ra!
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Morecambe Jack » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:25 pm

The team picked itself last week.

We played with 2 men up front and 11 men up front in the final few minutes yet still failed to score.
Morecambe Jack

Postby keepthefaith » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the whole idea of supporting your team was through good times and bad, thick and thin! We've had so many good times recently that certain people seem to think we should be immune from the bad.
I'm with Matty the Shrimp - TA RA! See you when we go on our end of season winning streak before the playoffs you part time supporter you ;)
keepthefaith

Postby CASS » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:10 pm

[quote="keepthefaith"]Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the whole idea of supporting your team was through good times and bad, thick and thin! We've had so many good times recently that certain people seem to think we should be immune from the bad.
I'm with Matty the Shrimp - TA RA! See you when we go on our end of season winning streak before the playoffs you part time supporter you ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbnua2kSa8
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby shrimper » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:15 pm

ellandback wrote:No idea where our next win will arrive tactics are so vague ,team selection so poor ,team work none in evidence. sammy clutching at straws,why are we playing one man upfront even at home doesn't work unless you have pace in the team sadly we don't.why have a goalkeeper as captain surely not the best position to encourage and build cohesion.so for now I'm saving £ 15 and staying away until this dross there playing every week stops .call it fine weather but you pays ya money it's my choice

It'll arrive when we have an 'up' day and you won't know when that will be unless you come to the games, matey.

Dodgy 'scraped' draw against Barnet, thrashed by Bury, then we go and play Bradford off the park and follow it up with a start to finish dominance of high-flying Shrewsbury.

Dull, dreary 0-0 at home to Stevenage, dismal defeat at Torquay then we pagger Stockport all over the park!

Historically under Sammy we have a stuttering start (often featuring times like this when you wonder where our next win will come from) then usually go on a long successful run.

That's Morecambe, lad. Good times and bad one after the other. That's OUR team, the one we support.
Last edited by shrimper on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:29 pm

shrimper wrote:
ellandback wrote:No idea where our next win will arrive tactics are so vague ,team selection so poor ,team work none in evidence. sammy clutching at straws,why are we playing one man upfront even at home doesn't work unless you have pace in the team sadly we don't.why have a goalkeeper as captain surely not the best position to encourage and build cohesion.so for now I'm saving £ 15 and staying away until this dross there playing every week stops .call it fine weather but you pays ya money it's my choice

It'll arrive when we have an 'up' day and you won't know when that will be unless you come to the games, matey.

Dodgy 'scraped' draw against Barnet, thrashed by Bury, then we go and play Bradford off the park and follow it up with a start to finish dominance of high-flying Shrewsbury.

Dull, dreary 0-0 at home to Bury, dismal defeat at Torquay then we pagger Stockport all over the park!

Historically under Sammy we have a stuttering start (often featuring times like this when you wonder where our next win will come from) then usually go on a long successful run.

That's Morecambe, lad. Good times and bad one after the other. That's OUR team, the one we support.

Id have taken a dull , dreary 0-0 at home to Bury :shock: :shock:
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby shrimper » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Don't know what you're talking about.

:lol: ;)
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Return to General Discussion