Stuart Hendrie

Re: Stuart Hendrie

Postby Christies Child » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:
Christies Child wrote:Ideally playing at the Axe would have been the perfect solution but their Chairman is so anti MFC and anything connected to us that there was no chance. His loss and Kendal's gain.

As he is so "anti MFC", why the HELL would we ever want to vote for the Dollies to win £10k worth of ground improvements ???!!!

To prove to him that we are big enough not to let personal issues cloud our judgement. He's a small man, both in stature and in personality.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Was Hendrie not signed on a permanent deal mate, albeit only for 1 year ? I thnk he was.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Bare Ben » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:24 pm

morecambe mick wrote:A certain Darren Clifford MUST be the worst ever squad member we've EVER had here.

Darren's brilliant, yes I said it, brilliant.
Bare Ben

Postby MfcChris » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:Was Hendrie not signed on a permanent deal mate, albeit only for 1 year ? I thnk he was.

Yes we only have Spencer on loan.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Christies Child wrote:Bearing in mind that the pitch is new then for that reason alone, the move to Kendal is justified. To those who wish for games to be played at The Arena, previous attendances at reserve games when at CP really don't warrant playing at The Arena and putting the pitch at risk.

Ideally playing at the Axe would have been the perfect solution but their Chairman is so anti MFC and anything connected to us that there was no chance. His loss and Kendal's gain.

It must really have upset him when a key member of their Commercial team decided that The Globe offered better prospects..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attendances at the Lakeland Radio Stadium are OK but a few more wouldn't go amiss. Even if it's to keep CC company... :oops:

The thing is as a non driver it is difficult to get to games on public transport when they are played on a Wednesday night. If I could get there I may not go to all of the games but would at least attend a few.

When Blackburn Rovers played reserves games at Christie Park I seem to remember a couple being moved to Ewood Park, I don't know what the deal we have with Kendal is but it would be nice to have just a couple of games at the Globe per season.
heysham_mfc

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:37 pm

that bit where you just slandered lancasters chairman might need removing cc, unbrilliant :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:14 pm

morecambe mick wrote:
Little Shrimp wrote:Aaron Taylor was the worst player I have ever seen at Morecambe. McIlroy gave him too many games and he gave no threat. The other teams must've thought it was Christmas when they were playing against him!

You've not been watching Morecambe then to be honest. No insult meant there like.

A certain Darren Clifford MUST be the worst ever squad member we've EVER had here.

There will no doubt follow a list of players who failed to impress the Morecambe faithful, I dare say someone will mention a sub brought on to be taken off about 10 mins later!! :lol: :lol:

I've been watching Morecambe since mid 2006.

Sammy h wrote:
Little Shrimp wrote:Aaron Taylor was the worst player I have ever seen at Morecambe. McIlroy gave him too many games and he gave no threat. The other teams must've thought it was Christmas when they were playing against him!

A little harsh IMO. He played too many games??????? Did he? Not from what I can remember.

I'll re-word that then :) . I think it was stupid the way he was always brought on to make an impact but he really wasn't good enough!
Little Shrimp

Postby Keith » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:52 am

morecambe mick wrote:A certain Darren Clifford MUST be the worst ever squad member we've EVER had here.

Nah, Darren was still better than Alan Morgan! :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby casey jones » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 am

Keith, be honest, they were both better than PAUL RUSHDEN
casey jones

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:40 am

Paul RushTON did mighty fine for us in our Promotion from the NPL season.

It was just the next season in the Conference he floundered ever so slightly.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Previous

Return to General Discussion