stockport

Re: stockport

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:57 pm

nobbyshrimp wrote:Not in squad for game against us or previous one V Gillingham and out of favour since his arrival from Peterborough. Torquay paid Peterborough around £10,000 for him and he got reasonably high wages i beleive but he just didn't fit in at Torquay and to be realistic about the situation he never really wanted to move south to Torquay but wasn't given much option as Posh told him he would never play a game for them again in the remaining 12mths on his contract and so if he hadn't have gone nobody would have wanted him when his contract expired as he wouldn't have played a competitive game for 12mths. Add the fact that Sammy has always admired him + Sammy and Mark didn't travel back on the bus on Saturday and Hey Presto..Welcome on board Mr Charnock :!:
http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/sport ... ticle.html
+
Does he still live in Preston??

Not sure from his Wikipedia :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kieran_Charnock

property on the English Riviera is quite pricy so probably still based in Lancashire.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:19 pm

DawZi wrote:
Crooky MFC wrote:We're at home, its a local dreby, and we're 20th in the league, we simply have to attack! I'd get Jevons back into the side asap, 19 league goals last season? :?

this is it.. am so frustrated with Jevons he can turn it on! he is a goal scorer but! if he aint scoring goals(apart from penalty's) it's like playing with 10-men at times for us

his record is impeccable but when i see him play for Morecambe am sorry id rather have Curtis am sorry if i come across negative

Curtis couldn't finish a one on one in League Two to save his life!
Little Shrimp

Postby halfwayprawn » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Curtis, could score, and hold the ball up bringing more players into the action.Playing him outwide was just wasteful. He was let go to early.
halfwayprawn

Postby MfcChris » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:38 pm

nobbyshrimp wrote:Now that our best player (Parrish) is out + Moss has thankfully gone will KC sign in time and appear on Tuesday? For whats its worth, I think yes he will 8-)

Rubbish as usual on this forum ;)
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Crooky MFC » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:44 pm

MfcChris wrote:
nobbyshrimp wrote:Now that our best player (Parrish) is out + Moss has thankfully gone will KC sign in time and appear on Tuesday? For whats its worth, I think yes he will 8-)

Rubbish as usual on this forum ;)

http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/sport ... ticle.html

'Meanwhile, Torquay United's victims at the weekend, Morecambe, are hot favourites to sign Gulls defender Kieran Charnock this week.'
Crooky MFC

Postby MfcChris » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:50 pm

I meant by Tuesday. I did read Accy were trying to get him but Coleman reckons he would rather come to us. I can see why ;)
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby nobbyshrimp » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:46 pm

MfcChris wrote:I meant by Tuesday. I did read Accy were trying to get him but Coleman reckons he would rather come to us. I can see why ;)

Of course you did Chris :oops: Sounds like it as well
Rubbish as usual on this forum :lol:
nobbyshrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am

Bit late but that rain was quite testing last week. Glad our floodlights held up
stockportrain.JPG

stockportfloodlight.JPG
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:53 pm

You could see the floodlights from Hest Bank last Tuesday night.
heysham_mfc

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:02 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:You could see the floodlights from Hest Bank last Tuesday night.

Why are there floodlights in Hest Bank :?:
morecambe mick

Postby ockers » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:46 pm

that looks like the reported torrisholme ufo on that picture
doo-doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo-doo........ doooohhhh
puzzle resolved in one flash.......
8-)
ockers

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:34 am

I think the only way Paul Scott will force his way into the side is as a centre back in partnership with Chris McReady. Not creative enough for centre midfield.

Mark Lillis said in an interview that they see Andy Parrish being a centre half of the future. He is the best right back we have on our books IMHO.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Previous

Return to General Discussion