losing the faith

Re: losing the faith

Postby Keith » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:
mrpotatohead wrote:baxter seems to have left the team behind and travelled seperately with his rhm

So, how do we know this then ?

Because he's being a pain in the arse!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:48 pm

NOT MY RUMOUR KEITH :P
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Keith wrote:arse!

You get that edited: Behave!!!!
RedRedWine1

Postby Keith » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:57 pm

RedRedWine wrote:
Keith wrote:arse!

You get that edited: Behave!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, halftime results, don't you know that on football forums it is "loosing"? Comin' on here with your fancy-dan proper spelling!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby ftm » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm

ive also heard this.

exactly what ade said.
ftm

Postby MfcChris » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 pm

He may well resign in the future, he may well resign if we lose on Tuesday, but there is no chance he will resign after today. Not after he has been banging on about this is the right tactic and the fact we played okay today but suffered the early set back and it caught up with us in the end. No shame losing away to Torquay. Not a chance he is going this weekend.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Duffman » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 pm

MfcChris wrote:He may well resign in the future, he may well resign if we lose on Tuesday, but there is no chance he will resign after today. Not after he has been banging on about this is the right tactic and the fact we played okay today but suffered the early set back and it caught up with us in the end. No shame losing away to Torquay. Not a chance he is going this weekend.

I agree, it makes no sense. Adding to this in 3 days time we could easily pick up 3 points and jump up the table. I'd like to think Sammy may have been frustrated, said something in the heat of the moment and rumours and speculation have begun.
Duffman

Postby matty » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:38 pm

I heard its true and also heard its bollox from sources that are usually very reliable!
Its all in the hips.
matty

Postby marky » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:46 pm

MfcChris wrote:He may well resign in the future, he may well resign if we lose on Tuesday, but there is no chance he will resign after today. Not after he has been banging on about this is the right tactic and the fact we played okay today but suffered the early set back and it caught up with us in the end. No shame losing away to Torquay. Not a chance he is going this weekend.

I dunno. It wouldn't be totally out of character for Sammy to make such a decision at seemingly the wrong time. However, it also would't be out of character for him to say/do someting in the heat of the moment and regret it later. However, I do believe that anything other than a win against a Stockport side there for the taking could well be a defining moment.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm

I would love to blame the players for our recent downfall, but seriously you cannot...sammy is not using tactics that suit the players and therefore the team are suffering for it....It ticks me off when last season we did great and then Sammy lets players like artel leave...In my opinion there is only 1 culprit for the recent form.

Thankfully I am not paying to watch the football at the minute I am having to use bbc website for updates, but that is a god blessing at the moment.
thegentlegiant

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm

he will not jack it in, his words.

The players are obviously leaking stuff to fans about tactics, but to be fair to sammy, you can only put out the best you have, and if they balls it up what do you do, parrish has been roundly praised on here but was sent off today, bentley needs to be on the pitch every game.

maybe in january a few quid to spend might help a very squeezed budget, we never buy anyone :roll:
mrpotatohead

Postby marky » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:16 am

Completely ignoring the fact we bought Duffy and completely ignoring the fact will will be paying for Fleming at some point in the near future. In fact, utter codswallop!
marky

Postby Happy Harry » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:25 am

Dont know what your point is there mate. Duffy has been superb this season. Try watching some games instead of guessing what happened from behind a keyboard! :roll:

However, I must say I am getting fed up with this 4-5-1 nonsense. Parrish who has been immense this season was at fault for the (nailed on) pen, but he is not at fault for the tactics.

Sort it out Sammy or even us with the welded on Rose Tinted Specs may be looking to remove them!

The Sammy Out Annual Conference is in full swing and they are recruiting new followers. Beware!
Happy Harry

Postby shrimper » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 am

We've lost playing 4-4-2, we've lost playing 4-5-1. We won two on the trot playing 4-5-1. We won our first home game - against a good side, playing 4-5-1. It's about the players playing well.

Apparently we played well at Torquay and lost largely through a highly contentious decision. Sammy hasn't jacked, see you all on Tuesday.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 am

Even if we lose on Tuesday don't think he will resign it's not like were adrift at the bottom of the league or anything like that. To Be Honest we could have done without a Tuesday night game so soon after playing Torquay away.
heysham_mfc

Postby marky » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:39 am

Happy Harry wrote:Dont know what your point is there mate. Duffy has been superb this season. Try watching some games instead of guessing what happened from behind a keyboard! :roll:

Simply refuting the wannabe comedian's claim that we never buy anyone. Duffy is one of my favourite players, which if you bothered to look back at my post history you'd realise.
marky

Postby Harry » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:29 pm

shrimper wrote:We've lost playing 4-4-2, we've lost playing 4-5-1. We won two on the trot playing 4-5-1. We won our first home game - against a good side, playing 4-5-1. It's about the players playing well.

Apparently we played well at Torquay and lost largely through a highly contentious decision. Sammy hasn't jacked, see you all on Tuesday.

Absolutely. Yesterday we played the best we have since the Shrewsbury game. You can bang on about bad luck or literally the worst officials ever but we've been playing poorly and can't expect these things to go for us. Head down, crack on!
Harry

Postby glagys » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Mr potatohead if you cannot write in a good readable font size dont bother writing at all

and i'm sure plenty on here hope you take the latter idea
glagys

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:16 pm

write in whatever size of font I like gladys, you are not my aunty gladys are you :?:
mrpotatohead

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:21 pm

It would be appreciated mr.potatohead if you could consider others when posting in a do as you wish to be done style a la persons who need spectacles to even see the computer never mind read small print.
Many thanks for your understanding of those less fortunate than yourself.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Posh » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:write in whatever size of font I like gladys, you are not my aunty gladys are you :?:

Lee the point being made by several posters, and I'll add me to that list, is that it's incredibly irritating and added to recent events something you seem to be getting very good at. Your answer to Glagys shows you also don't seem to care, which is a real shame.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:30 pm

stopped doing it yesterday after a private word from keith, so no need for anyone to bang on today, ignore me if you like, but i am very funny, and if you are complaining about the font size, you must be hanging on my every word :lol:

I will be wearing a brasil shirt and carrying a copy of the express when i enjoy my half time peanuts on tuesday :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby George Dawes » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 pm

we are like Blackpool we can not defend so lets go for it ?
George Dawes

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:04 pm

but i am very funny,

hahahahahahhaha

i cant stop laughing

hahahahahahahahahaa
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 pm

ta :lol: :lol: :lol:
mrpotatohead

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion