Club Shop

Club Shop

Postby Christies Minder » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Don't know whether anyone else has had difficulty ordering merchandise from the new club shop but after three or four abortive attempts to buy a new Morecambe Hoodie type top I was told on Saturday that they had sold out and the order (Pre-season I believe) was to cover the whole of this current season.

There were 4 on the rack on Saturday (all large) unfortunately I am the unusual size of medium and there are none left and none on order.

Surely, whoever forecast the sales of various lines of merchandise would order items making sure they hadn't run out a mere 9 to 10 weeks into the new season , especially items that will keep out the cold winter chill at The Globe !!! ????
Christies Minder

Re: Club Shop

Postby Tablespider » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:11 am

Having problems with Medium? Apart from the obvious, try being a 3XL! I think they want to promote healthy living by allow us fat gits to freeze :) :shock:

Maybe they're being sizists, possibly just lazy, possibly just not very good at ordering/planning (not that that manifests itself anywhere else in the stadium - pies?? :oops: )

If I promise not to be seen by any of the telly cameras, can I get something to show my support, other than a season ticket? :|
If you want to know my opinion, ask my wife :)
Tablespider

Postby durhamshrimp » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:27 pm

To be fair, there can't be much demand for xxxl so you can't really complain. Where do you draw the line? Moaning cause the club aren't stocking xxxxxl shirts?
durhamshrimp

Postby Gnasher » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 pm

This takes me back to a similar conversation a few years ago. There's a minimum quantity the club have to order for each size so if you are going to buy about 200 XXXL shirts then the club would be delighted to order them.
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Tablespider wrote:Having problems with Medium? Apart from the obvious, try being a 3XL! I think they want to promote healthy living by allow us fat gits to freeze :) :shock:

Maybe they're being sizists, possibly just lazy, possibly just not very good at ordering/planning (not that that manifests itself anywhere else in the stadium - pies?? :oops: )

If I promise not to be seen by any of the telly cameras, can I get something to show my support, other than a season ticket? :|

I have the same problem as I am also of the xxxl size and it annoys me that they don't stock them!
thegentlegiant

Postby Happy Harry » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:27 am

Try exercise! :lol: ;)
Happy Harry

Postby Christies Minder » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:34 am

I am a member at a local gym , that's why I'm medium so no point in buying a larger shirt because I've no intention of getting larger !!
Christies Minder

Return to General Discussion