All the 'YEAH-WOW' nonsense in this easily ignored thread!

Re: to the 'YEH-WOW' brigade.

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Keith wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:Isn't it just wonderful that I have received a PM about people complaining about my abusive language, yet the mods are allowing this to remain. I think i'll put a complaint in.

Yeah, I'm surprised too :roll:

Complaint sent.
Bare Ben

Re: All the 'YEAH-WOW' nonsense in this easily ignored thread!

Postby matty » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:36 pm

I do find it hilarious that it's now evolved from random replies to a three page discussion. I very rarely log on via the mobile phone as I can't be arsed but I made the effort for this thread. The 'yeah wow' phenonimum is very immature and is carried out by vaguely intelligent people who should know better, but that's probabley why I found it amusing.
Its all in the hips.
matty

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:39 pm

matty wrote: The 'yeah wow' phenonimum is very immature and is carried out by vaguely intelligent people who should know better, but that's probabley why I found it amusing.

That's why we all found it amusing! :ugeek: :lol: :lol:
Bare Ben

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:40 pm

its like clackers or marmite, and its gettiing bigger, yeah wow, omg the next beatles :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Curly » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:44 pm

When I won £500 in last weeks Gold Bond draw I said WOW
When my Wife took half I said OMG!

Does that make me a bad person? or just a c.......
;)
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Muzzer » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Morecambe to win 3-1 jevo to get 2. Omg yeh wow I said it
I can win a game of connect four in three moves ;)
Muzzer

Postby Happy Harry » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Seasider9601 wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:OMG he said yeh i cant believe he said it he really did.

F.F.S. ................... :evil:

I think a tap on the shoulder is needed Keith.

Happy Harry wrote:I complained about this at the weekend and a massive amount of posts were deleted.

It is clear that these kids have no respect for fellow members or for the Mods.

It is pathetic.

Kids? I am not a "kid". I have a massive amount of respect for the Mods (except Posh), what I don't have respect for is you running to them like school children because you don't like couple of people clowning around. Just because a few of us try to liven the place up a bit, we get accused of bullying, abuse, and "ruining it for everyone". THAT IS WHAT IS PATHETIC. Get over it, no harm is being done, it is clearly just another thing on the endless list of things that you find annoying in your sorry lives.

Clowning around? You are a bully Sunshine, pure and simple. There is harm being done, you are just being selfish.

What is pathetic is you and Sammy trying to impress a middle aged alcoholic wind up merchant who spends every night between 10pm and midnight on here.

You need to get a life. 19? God, get your self a girlfriend son!
Happy Harry

Postby Sammy h » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 pm

I can assure you I am not trying to impress anyone? I think the reason it is still going on is the way people are taking it. Deep down, you must love it. People keep going on about it and bringing it up. I can also assure you it is not bullying.

People may or may not agree, but I think it has put some life into an otherwise dull message board. Some of the replies from people like you and seasider have been hilarious. If it bothers you so much I believe there is a foe button which enables the users posts to be removed from your computer. Simples.

Oh and for the record I have a girlfriend and shes probably 1000x more WOW than your boy/girlfriend.
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 pm

OMG this is just too funny i can't believe you have brought this back up after it had blown over. Get a life! We've now got our own thread to go yeah wow crazy over. WHO THE F*K AM I BULLYING??????? SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME!!!! It seems to me like plenty of people are enjoying the banter. I had a girlfriend but she dumped me because I slapped her about, I thought we were all being shellfish :?
Bare Ben

Postby marky » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Bare Ben wrote:I had a girlfriend but she dumped me because I slapped her about

I sincerely hope that isn't true :?
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Happy Harry » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Sammy h wrote:I can assure you I am not trying to impress anyone? I think the reason it is still going on is the way people are taking it. Deep down, you must love it. People keep going on about it and bringing it up. I can also assure you it is not bullying.

People may or may not agree, but I think it has put some life into an otherwise dull message board. Some of the replies from people like you and seasider have been hilarious. If it bothers you so much I believe there is a foe button which enables the users posts to be removed from your computer. Simples.

Oh and for the record I have a girlfriend and shes probably 1000x more WOW than your boy/girlfriend.

So belittling someone who cant spell or articulate as well as yourself is now classed as entertainment is it? It used to be called bullying in my day. You really dont see how childish and sad you look do you?

Let's be clear. This is about the poster that was known as darren lock and is now essex shrimp and his style of posting.

As for the my girl is hotter than your girl comment, you have just proved your immaturity.
Happy Harry

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:17 pm

hope you have legal proof that the middle aged wind up merchant is an alchoholic HH ynow , slander and all :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby Sammy h » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Happy Harry wrote:
Sammy h wrote:I can assure you I am not trying to impress anyone? I think the reason it is still going on is the way people are taking it. Deep down, you must love it. People keep going on about it and bringing it up. I can also assure you it is not bullying.

So belittling someone who cant spell or articulate as well as yourself is now classed as entertainment is it? It used to be called bullying in my day. You really dont see how childish and sad you look do you?

Let's be clear. This is about the poster that was known as darren lock and is now essex shrimp and his style of posting.

As for the my girl is hotter than your girl comment, you have just proved your immaturity.

I apologise if you are offended by the 'hot girl' comment. You obviously don't have much of a sense of humour. Lighten up a bit, it was a joke.

We all have our opinions, thanks for letting me know yours. I would rather you use the foe button on me than argue with me. Thanks Harry. Much love.
Sammy h

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:27 pm

well said sammy, now we have our own cage to pick our buts in lets keep it fun, minus the slander, harry :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Where did you think of the name "Happy" Harry? Biggest contradiction since Essex Shrimp lived in Morecambe. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bare Ben

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:35 pm

hi barman steve, have you not got 33.5 pints to pull before closing time :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby Sammy h » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 pm

marky wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:I had a girlfriend but she dumped me because I slapped her about

I sincerely hope that isn't true :?

Why would you cut his quote? He clearly doesn't 'slap girls about'

Read his message again, your calling us childish? WOW
Sammy h

Previous

Return to General Discussion