All the 'YEAH-WOW' nonsense in this easily ignored thread!

All the 'YEAH-WOW' nonsense in this easily ignored thread!

Postby Keith » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:43 am

If it was ever funny it was for a short period of time, a long time ago. Now it is a pain in the bum. Please stop it.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: to the 'YEH-WOW' brigade.

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:52 am

as it is being deleted as soon as it is posted its irrelevent, its yeah not yeh btw :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:11 am

OMG he said yeh i cant believe he said it he really did.
Bare Ben

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 am

Bare Ben wrote:OMG he said yeh i cant believe he said it he really did.

F.F.S. ................... :evil:

I think a tap on the shoulder is needed Keith.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Happy Harry » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:02 am

I complained about this at the weekend and a massive amount of posts were deleted.

It is clear that these kids have no respect for fellow members or for the Mods.

It is pathetic.
Happy Harry

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:17 am

Seasider9601 wrote:

Happy Harry wrote:I complained about this at the weekend and a massive amount of posts were deleted.

It is pathetic.

Kids? I am not a "kid". I have a massive amount of respect for the Mods (except Posh), what I don't have respect for is you running to them like school children because you don't like couple of people clowning around. Just because a few of us try to liven the place up a bit, we get accused of bullying, abuse, and "ruining it for everyone". THAT IS WHAT IS PATHETIC. Get over it, no harm is being done, it is clearly just another thing on the endless list of things that you find annoying in your sorry lives.
Last edited by Bare Ben on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bare Ben

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:18 am

P.S YEAH WOW
Bare Ben

Postby Posh » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:38 am

The problem is Ben that he is right. You're not livening it up you're just coming across as a bit of a fool, which I know you're not. The fact that you can't see this and still persist is pretty sad frankly and does you no credit at all.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Posh » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:40 am

P.S. You have no respect for the Mods otherwise you would have stopped a long time ago.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby ezz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:41 am

So just to be clear the words 'yeh' and 'wow' are now out-lawed in the same sentence?
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Duffman » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:42 am

Bare Ben wrote:
Seasider9601 wrote:

Happy Harry wrote:I complained about this at the weekend and a massive amount of posts were deleted.

It is pathetic.

Kids? I am not a "kid". I have a massive amount of respect for the Mods, what I don't have respect for is you running to them like school children because you don't like couple of people clowning around. Just because a few of us try to liven the place up a bit, we get accused of bullying, abuse, and "ruining it for everyone". THAT IS WHAT IS PATHETIC. Get over it, no harm is being done, it is clearly just another thing on the endless list of things that you find annoying in your sorry lives.

What is pathetic is that you find it funny to mock someone who clearly has difficulty spelling. Harm is clearly being done as the poor lad hardly posts on here now, that is bullying!

This board has seriously gone down the drain. If someone starts a new topic and makes a valid point of discussion I don't want to then have to scroll through 3/4 people posting "yeah wow omg" etc every other post to read the genuine replies. This is a Morecambe FC message board and not a place to go attention seeking.

"...in your sorry lives"

Bare Ben, you're 19 and you're getting your kicks off an internet message board, need I say more?
Last edited by Duffman on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duffman

Postby Sammy h » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:43 am

Well, I have to agree on Keith with this one.
Of course it has now got childish and it has to stop.
Why are you still doing it?
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:57 am

Posh, I do have respect for the mods (except you), I have had no reprimand from any of the mods regarding this other than this topic, and I probably should have left there, but as it is so startlingly hilarious to watch the "fools" like Seasider get so wound up about it, that is why it has carried on. If you give something publicity, it will grow.

Duffman, as already stated in previous threads, there is no link to my posts and darren locks/essex shrimps spelling. I do not know where this assumption has come from. When exactly have you had to "scroll through 3/4 people posting "yeah wow omg" etc every other post to read the genuine replies"? Complete exaggeration.

You're right, I should be more concerned with binge drinking and knife crime like normal 19 year olds, but I actually get my kicks from deep sea diving and the occasional spliff.
Last edited by Bare Ben on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bare Ben

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:04 pm

I'm no fool Bare Ben. I can assure you.

You're the fool fella with your idiotic postings and spoilings of every thread.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby ockers » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:04 pm

ockers

Postby ezz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Those who have complained about it, what exactly is it that's offending you? Neither are offensive, both are innanomate (spell check) words just like the word 'sock'.
If I post 'cool sock' are you going to complain about that everytime. Its not offensive, it doesn't harm anyone so there isn't really much you can complain about

It's just two words
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Posh » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:10 pm

I sent you a PM last night, as I did to others. If you didn't get it I'll send it again.

As for the rest - excuses, excuses, excuses. If I was in a pub with ten Morecambe fans and one started a decent conversation about Darren Moss leaving and seven others added to the discussion by making their points and throwing a bit of humour in. However the two others kept going 'yeh wow, oh my God, Moss like yeah' and similar nonsense I'd look at them like they were weird.

However by the time it moved on through Sammy's tactics, Tony Capaldi why?, the Globe Arena catering and Rooney - twat or genius, and every time the same two kept interjecting with 'OMG, yeah wow', I'd want to punch them and so would the seven others. So now you know what it's like.

Stop making pisspoor excuses and just stop.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Well you've just spoilt this thread Sean 8-)
Bare Ben

Postby ezz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Posh wrote:I sent you a PM last night, as I did to others. If you didn't get it I'll send it again.

As for the rest - excuses, excuses, excuses. If I was in a pub with ten Morecambe fans and one started a decent conversation about Darren Moss leaving and seven others added to the discussion by making their points and throwing a bit of humour in. However the two others kept going 'yeh wow, oh my God, Moss like yeah' and similar nonsense I'd look at them like they were weird.

However by the time it moved on through Sammy's tactics, Tony Capaldi why?, the Globe Arena catering and Rooney - twat or genius, and every time the same two kept interjecting with 'OMG, yeah wow', I'd want to punch them and so would the seven others. So now you know what it's like.

Well you'd just stop talking to them if you were in the pub, and there's nothing saying you have to reply to what they post on here....so yes you've answered your own argument.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby ockers » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Bare Ben wrote:Well you've just spoilt this thread Sean 8-)

lets talk about th eamazing bird then and move on

check out the electric camera!!!!
ockers

Postby Posh » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 pm

ezz wrote:
Posh wrote:I sent you a PM last night, as I did to others. If you didn't get it I'll send it again.

Well you'd just stop talking to them if you were in the pub, and there's nothing saying you have to reply to what they post on here....so yes you've answered your own argument.

Jesus wept! So I want to talk with some mates in a pub and two people kept interrupting and were annoying people and I've got to leave the pub?!

The reality is that these posts were breaking up threads other people had started on perfectly decent topics. You then get a middle section of crap and everyone gets bored. It spolils it for eveyone and I can't believe you condone it.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 pm

ockers wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:Well you've just spoilt this thread Sean 8-)

lets talk about th eamazing bird then and move on

check out the electric camera!!!!

Some of the camera angles in that video really are just well...good.
Bare Ben

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Jesus wept! So I want to talk with some mates in a pub and two people kept interrupting and were annoying people and I've got to leave the pub?!

No you could go up to the wall and press the "foe" button. Then those two would disappear.
Bare Ben

Postby ezz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 pm

I don't condone it, think i did it twice just for a laugh.....but realistically it's 2 words. Yeh it does ruin threads.
What I don't get is how you can ban or ask people to not say 2 words that don't really affect anyone of anything?
Can I complain everytime someone says 'sammy out'?
I want those 2 words banned from all threads :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby durhamshrimp » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Seasider9601 wrote:

It is pathetic.

Kids? I am not a "kid".

I know teenagers like to think of themselves as 'young adults' or whatever, but really, you're a kid.
durhamshrimp

Next

Return to General Discussion