CUTS...CUTS

Re: CUTS...CUTS

Postby George Dawes » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Keith wrote:
DawZi wrote:i dont think Tony Blair lied to go to war what he did wrong is he just took the Americans(George Bush) word for it as gospel regarding WOMD

I think you will find that the US government took our 'sexed up' document as gospel. It was our 45 minute nonsense. Bliar either knew it and lied or should have known about it and didn't, in which case he was completely incompetent. Personally, I don't believe he was incompetent.

Interesting, subtle, subconscious or purely coincidental use of the word "gospel" given that both Bush and Bliar admitted to 'praying for guidance' before they embarked on their "crusade".

but you would like to think that the Americans surly would have had relied on there own intelligence service(reports)?

then again probably not :?
George Dawes

Postby shrimper » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Keith wrote:
DawZi wrote:i dont think Tony Blair lied to go to war what he did wrong is he just took the Americans(George Bush) word for it as gospel regarding WOMD

I think you will find that the US government took our 'sexed up' document as gospel. It was our 45 minute nonsense. Bliar either knew it and lied or should have known about it and didn't, in which case he was completely incompetent. Personally, I don't believe he was incompetent.

Interesting, subtle, subconscious or purely coincidental use of the word "gospel" given that both Bush and Bliar admitted to 'praying for guidance' before they embarked on their "crusade".

Perhaps one day many centuries from now, (and assuming the world has survived) people will have been educated away from religion and may be able to live in peace.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby shrimpnsave » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:32 pm

shrimper wrote:
Keith wrote:

Perhaps one day many centuries from now, (and assuming the world has survived) people will have been educated away from religion and may be able to live in peace.

nice thought and i wish it would happen in the future :)

if religion dissapears, human beings will still fallout with each other,its a genetic constitution....

take a look at football and svs :lol:

nowt to do with religion :)
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby shrimper » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Religion relies on people to have blind faith and not question its seemingly illogical and irrational 'supernatural' occurrences and teachings.

It also relies on the masses believing and following individuals who claim 'access' to the almighty, without question. That is a recipe for all kinds of mind-manipulation and is an obstruction to sensible debate and compromise.

It sets up all kinds of false barriers between people who might otherwise negotiate and share.

It is ALL about religion.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Keith » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:10 pm

shrimper wrote:Perhaps one day many centuries from now, (and assuming the world has survived) people will have been educated away from religion and may be able to live in peace.

Amen to that!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Posh » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:28 pm

shrimper wrote:Perhaps one day many centuries from now, (and assuming the world has survived) people will have been educated away from religion and may be able to live in peace.

Puff
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Freez » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Eloquent as ever!
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Keith » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:08 am

Actually, that has a ring to it, almost poetic. The kind of line that would appear in a Chris De Burgh song. We should work on it, it could be a Christmas number one!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:19 am

:(
Keith wrote:

Actually, that has a ring to it, almost poetic. The kind of line that would appear in a Chris De Burgh song. We should work on it, it could be a Christmas number one!

:o
Bring on Sir Cliff
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:06 pm

shrimper wrote:Religion relies on people to have blind faith and not question its seemingly illogical and irrational 'supernatural' occurrences and teachings.

It also relies on the masses believing and following individuals who claim 'access' to the almighty, without question. That is a recipe for all kinds of mind-manipulation and is an obstruction to sensible debate and compromise.

It sets up all kinds of false barriers between people who might otherwise negotiate and share.

It is ALL about religion.

cuckhoo :lol:
shrimpnsave

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:44 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:WHAT THE HELL

we have to have cuts :evil:

but oversea aid continues :?

imo charity begins at home and if this little britain EVER becomes properous again...then we should perhaps think twice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
shrimpnsave

Postby Keith » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 am

Keith wrote:
DawZi wrote:There was never any connection between 9/11 and Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden hated Saddam and visa-versa. After Gulf War 1 bin-Ladan wanted to 'finish the job off' but was not allowed to by the Saudi regime (an equally despotic regime but they are still our despots).

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/

Ch4 Dispatches: Iraq's Secret War Files/

And the US 'secret files' recently leaked prove it. You can watch again at 4OD. Be warned there are some harrowing scenes.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby George Dawes » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:16 am

i will watch that
George Dawes

Previous

Return to General Discussion