Sammy Previews Stevenage - Listen Here....

Sammy Previews Stevenage - Listen Here....

Postby The Bay » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:50 am

The Bay's Goalzone - Saturday's 2-6pm & Tuesday's 7-10pm - Interviews & All The Action
http://www.thebay.co.uk
FOLLOW THE SHOW ON TWITTER - @dpsalmon or @TheBayGoalzone
The Bay

Re: Sammy Previews Stevenage - Listen Here....

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:04 pm

So 5 or 6 players missing from last week? From my view of it I would say the whole team only played at 50 to 60% of it's capacity bar the 1st half magic by Duffy and Scott's wonder goal.
If half the team didn't turn up, then half of it did so bar 1 or 2 I couldn't say which players would come into which category. We have played better and we've played a lot worse bur Sammy has really had a go at them this week.

Having said that there are only 1 or 2 changes for Saturday. I'm afraid one will be at Centre Back and the other in midfield.

Sammy sums it up saying we are good with the ball but crap without it :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby mfcbro » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:21 pm

I didnt go to Aldershot but i would keep the same team the same one that did well at Bradford and beat Stevenage.I.M.O we cant keep changing the team for each game just because a player makes a mistake or has a bad game.At the end of the day we are a league 2 side and mistakes are going to happen.Look at Tottenham last night and they are a premiership side..We have proven over the last 2-3 seasons when we have a settled side we do well.A lot is made of defensive problems but i think the problems lie elsewhere.We have only scored 6 goals at home so far in the league and conceded 8.If you look at the table the top teams have also conceded 8 goals at home but have scored far more than 6.O.K our away for isnt that good but that said it never has been.If you win your home games and pick up points away you wont be far away come may.Keep a settled side and see how we go.We cant do much worse.
mfcbro

Postby essex_shrimp » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Well Sammy it was a long journey really it was 250 miles meaning a 5ive hour journey on the coach wow funny.

What is the reason when we play Torquay away? thats about 7 hours drive?

Morecambe 2 - 0 Stevenage with Jevons In and Haining pleas
essex_shrimp

Postby Sammy h » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Yeah wow. I agree Darren. 2 - 0 Jevons with all 3. Oh yes I said it.
Sammy h

Return to General Discussion