Trialist

Re: Trialist

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:19 pm

mfcbro wrote:Just hope he isnt a Bog Standard left winger.

:lol: Having flushed this away the sediments have risen again. Does this make you "Morecambe Fried Chicken bro" by any chance :?:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Trialist

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:36 am

friend of mine was doing a plumbing job at a local hotel today, a young man of afro carribean / mixed race looking origin was booking in and said he was here on trial for mfc, i do not know who the player is, but the person with the info is a nice honest bloke so it will be straight!!

Posted by me on september the eighth!!

BOW DOWN TO ME, THE KEN LIVINGSTONE OF THE PIE

Curly Post subject: Re: TrialistPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:15 am
PUNKISDEAD

Re: Titlist

Postby George Dawes » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:35 am

i remember 12months ago SM was following a guy from Bermuda? a international, who had been playing in the world cup qualifiers,

who plays for someone like retford[a southern team] in non-league football who is a speed demon and at that level scores on average 30 goals a season, i just remember SM saying he's a goal scorer and he should find it hard to play at league 2 level
George Dawes

Re: Titlist

Postby Christies Child » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:43 am

DawZi wrote:i remember 12months ago SM was following a guy from Bermuda? a international, who had been playing in the world cup qualifiers,

who plays for someone like retford[a southern team] in non-league football who is a speed demon and at that level scores on average 30 goals a season, i just remember SM saying he's a goal scorer and he should find it hard to play at league 2 level

Macc signed him but he didn't feature in any of their games and was sent back to (Retford on loan?)

He was all lined up to come on trial with us but got an injury and then nothing was heard from his agent I seem to recall. The next we hear he had signed for Macc.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Previous

Return to General Discussion