Translation

Translation

Postby Pobble » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:56 am

[[b]bWould it be possible for the Shrimps Voices Administrator to translate what the hell Essex_Shrimp writes about.
I have not understood a single word so far, but I didn`t when he posted under an earlier name.
I have no doubt that what was written was of earth shattering importance, but it has no effect if mere mortals like myself can not understand it.
Help
.][/[/b]b]
Pobble

Re: Translation

Postby essex_shrimp » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:37 am

You love me really come on?

I was at the Screwsbury game should of gave me a cuddle
:evil:
essex_shrimp

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 am

S-H-R-E-W-S-B-U-R-Y Darren FFS !!!!!!

Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby essex_shrimp » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:37 am

Good?

I know most messages I send on Shrimps Voices about 99% of them the fellow fans understand ,those fans I do chat to in Morecambe find it nice talking to a East End Lad falling in Love with the Morecambe Football Team.

And with Shrewsbury I did not double check my last post I sent sorry .

And next team Aldershot

I am going 1-1 or 2-1 win I will take and would be a dream seeing Jevons with the winner
essex_shrimp

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:42 am

1-0 win for us mate. Mark my words ..... !! ;)
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby essex_shrimp » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:43 am

Ok see you tomorrow well not see you tomorrow just chatting and seeing how the game is going?

Hope bbc get the facts on the game correct and not like the Bury game
essex_shrimp

Postby outsider » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:45 am

Seasider9601 wrote:S-H-R-E-W-S-B-U-R-Y Darren FFS !!!!!!

You will get told off if you pick on him......... its cyber bullying, some people think it’s just fun, those who find it annoying get shot down.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby essex_shrimp » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm

I see it as a Charlton fan moving to Morecambe four years ago.

And until Morecambe's first game of the season last year I would never watch another team than my passionate Charlton.

And when I saw the Morecambe style of football in North Stand and the 2-2 draw I was like wow I am defo going this again, same again on this season.

Cyber bullying really it is only a key pad typing

With me what you see is what you get and does not bother me how fellow fans think of me.

And of course I topped this off with the Morecambe football away top good £40 spent and was passionate while watching last weekends game vs a team I can not spell .

Spell checker is broken.

Bring on Tomorrow remember start of the season I tipped Morecambe 3RD and 1000% mean this and still do
essex_shrimp

Postby Keith » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:48 pm

outsider wrote:You will get told off if you pick on him......... its cyber bullying, some people think it’s just fun, those who find it annoying get shot down.

As I've said in the past, as admin you know you are getting it right when both sides of the argument think you are wrong :?

I would take the original point more seriously if it had been made directly to me instead of opening a thread specifically about Darren. That in my opinion is where the difference between 'complaining' and 'bullying' comes in.

Second point, some people said first time around that Darren was deliberately writing in that style for the attention, so now we have a thread specifically doing that. Wouldn't it be best, if it winds you up, to use the [ignore] facility?

Obviously as admin, I have to read it all and yes, Darren's lack of 'proof reading' really winds me up. That led to him being banned previously, which kind of suggests that the "some people think it’s just fun, those who find it annoying get shot down" comment isn't that accurate. He got time out from Shrimpsvoices rather than people being shot down.

I think that since returning Darren has made an effort and his posts have been much more readable however I had noticed this last week things have begun to slip.

I will leave this thread up as a warning shot across Darren's bow but will lock it to avoid the oportunity for it becoming a witch hunt, that way people on both sides of the divide are unhappy!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion