Vital Morecambe

Vital Morecambe

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:27 am

I have this week been appointed editor of Vital Morecambe http://www.morecambe.vitalfootball.co.uk
I would like to invite you all to come over and take a look at the website. From now on it will be updated on almost a daily basis with any news regarding Morecambe FC.
You can also regester with the site which will enable you to post on the forum hopefully some of you will take up this option as well as using Shrimpsvoices.
If you scroll down the page you will see on the right hand side a poll the latest one is to predict the result on Saturday.
Finaly if you would like to write an article for the site or help out on the forum please drop me an e-mail at morecambe@vitalfootball.co.uk in particular I am looking for people to do match reports on away games as I am unable to attend them all.
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you over on Vital Morecambe.

P.S. hope you don't mind me giving this a qick promo!
heysham_mfc

Re: Vital Morecambe

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Just signed up for a Facebook page it would be a missive help if any of you that are on Facebook could join and also if you could invite anybody on your 'friends' list who follow Morecambe. Like I have mentioned updates will be almost daily so hope some of you will join up.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pag ... all&ref=mf
heysham_mfc

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:57 pm

heysham_mfc

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:08 pm

nice write up on there regarding saturday HS, that poll thing is a bit iffy though because you can vote on any thing you want as many times as you want and it affects the outcome :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Thanks for the feedback sadly nothing I can do about the poll situation it's just the way it's set up and it requires the wholoe of the Vital network to change it's setting to make it so you can only vote once.
heysham_mfc

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 am

Christie Park or Globe Arena :?:
Vote Here
heysham_mfc

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:58 pm

heysham_mfc

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 am

Just a quick 'bump' for this we really could do with more fans visiting the site and commenting on the articles if you are interesting in writing any articles about the Shrimps pehaps your most memorable match or something like that or we are looking for people to do match reports (away games in particular) please e-mail morecambe@vitalfootball.co.uk

Vital Morecambe Website - Click Here
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion