SHOULD HE STAY?

Re: SHOULD HE STAY?

Postby Little Shrimp » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:56 pm

It was at the edge of the penalty area with nobody near him. He still should be skillful enough to finish an open goal at full stretch.
Little Shrimp

Postby shrimper » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:21 pm

I've loved watching Danny Adams while he's been here but his time with us had come to an end.

There are others who have been among my list of favourites who Sammy will be appraising now and in the close season.

The fact is, if we want to at least try to be BETTER than we are now, we need to bring in new players.

The same players next season are not going to make us significantly better - it's not like we have a group of youngsters who will have developed more.

And to bring new ones in, current players need to be moved on. We won't all agree with the decisions made but decisions DO have to be made.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby darrenlock » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Danny boy good luck to him I'm guessing he will join Chester new team or Lancaster City joke.

Good luck Danny fans got on your back alot , but you looked good when i first saw you at the start of season just when the fans turn against a player it knocks your confidence .

Good luck Danny boi
darrenlock

Re: TWISSY SHOULD HE STAY OR SHOULD HE GO?

Postby Keith » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Dazzer wrote:This is one of the reasons I rarely come on here any more.
A sensible debate on the merits of the current squad is discouraged by the mods and others for fear of upsetting the delicate sensitivities of players/officials of the club.

What a complete and utter load of bollocks. So you are suggesting that mods shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion because they are mods? We rarely censor posters or lock threads. We pretty much allow anything to go, much as we have done so in this thread. However, I PERSONALLY think that slagging off OUR OWN PLAYERS in public is destructive at best. I will continue to post my PERSONAL OPINION, just as I will allow you to post yours... even when it is a complete and utter load of bollocks... in my personal opinion of course...

shrimper wrote:I've loved watching Danny Adams while he's been here but his time with us had come to an end.

There are others who have been among my list of favourites who Sammy will be appraising now and in the close season.

The fact is, if we want to at least try to be BETTER than we are now, we need to bring in new players.

The same players next season are not going to make us significantly better - it's not like we have a group of youngsters who will have developed more.

And to bring new ones in, current players need to be moved on. We won't all agree with the decisions made but decisions DO have to be made.

I'd just rather see this season end or at least peter out before a current player, who is renound for being a confidence player, should have his future discussed in such a manner.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby marky » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 pm

That's all well and good, but he's likely to know long before the season is out whether or not he's staying.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Sharpy wrote:you can take them smileys and place them somwhere else :x .... Mullin is useless and i cannot see any redeeming features. he was a decent player at stanley, he is useless here.

would you care to add to this quote

ya seem to knock a lot of past and present players

the home games i went to i certainly didnt see or hear what you are saying about artell...........
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby MfcChris » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 pm

7 months old this thread :?
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:07 pm

MfcChris wrote:7 months old this thread :?

ooops :oops: :lol:
shrimpnsave

Postby MfcChris » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:13 pm

You were searching Sharpy's posts :lol:
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:20 pm

MfcChris wrote:You were searching Sharpy's posts :lol:

:lol: guilty as found :lol:
shrimpnsave

Previous

Return to General Discussion