O/T Future is Darren Bent

O/T Future is Darren Bent

Postby essex_shrimp » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:35 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -Bent.html

He is worth anything he is priceless I think Clubs like Chelsea and Liverpool should go on buy him Chelsea so he can replace Anelka.

Darren Bent I remember his goalscoring record at Ipswich and when Charlton got him for 2.5million first game in pre season got 6 goals in 7 first Premiership game was away at Sunderland got two goals and got England call up.
And we got excellent money for him he was better join a team where he knew he would get first team football IE Everton And West Ham and Newcastle.

I do think Darren Bent is 100% good enough for champions league football really do I think it may not happen because of how much Sunderland paid for him.

Last season got 24 goals higest Englishman not in England sqaud slow Heskey was.

Give Darren Bent a start and maybe Andy Carroll could be to early and he is as good as a player as Jermain Defoe.

Look on Wiki and it is all good

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Bent bargain 2.5million we got him from Ipswich town
essex_shrimp

Re: O/T Future is Darren Bent

Postby ezz » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Thank God for the Wiki reference, I was beginning to doubt you.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby essex_shrimp » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Look at Darren Bents goals he got getting goals from every team been two go 9 goals in 15 under 21 games also.

Darren Bent problem was his first touch and heading put in the last 12 months has improved so much.

I watch show can England win the next world cup answer yes because we got goal scorers like Bent , Carroll , and Defoe and future players going though the England set up.

I think Bent joins i hope for all three - Liverpool , Chelsea
Defoe - Arsenal Man city
Andy Carroll - Manchester United.

We need these players within this season or next playing first team football in the uefa cup in Liverpool's case and City or the Champions League.

Goals win matches and the buzz of knowing anyone can replace you hint hint capello all three of those players could be a better player than Rooney by the next European championship.

Love the show yesterday can England win the world cup on BBC2

Am I wrong or just English players just interested on money and need a kick up the backside :idea:
essex_shrimp

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Think back to school days. Did anyone ever have a pen friend from, say, either Germany or France and when they wrote to you, their English was patchy and it was plain to see they were trying to improve their English skills ?

This is how the above reads !! :lol:
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby shrimpinho » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:40 pm

essex_shrimp wrote:all three of those players could be a better player than Rooney by the next European championship.

I'm not too sure about that
shrimpinho

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:06 pm

It would appear that Kevin Davies is definetly the future of England :lol:

To be fair he has been on good form so far this season, lets see how he does for England. :)
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Return to General Discussion