Defedner is close to signing (take my word for it ;))

Re: Defedner is close to signing (take my word for it ;))

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:56 am

It's very frustrating especially when you see Bradford signing two Man Utd players on loan and rumour has it Ferguson has been offering players around to other clubs in our league.

and we all know about Accy and their ability to pick loans from Everton & Liverpool.

Sammy doesn't seem to like trying out these young lads on loan and prefers experienced journey men. I don't know why because if the likes of Ferguson are keen to get his lads on loan and develop he must be pretty sure they have a future ahead of them.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:00 am

keepthefaith wrote:No wonder Sammy's attempts to sign failed.
Says on the official site we were trying to get them to go to Christie Park :roll:

Just shows what the old place meant to a lot of us eh?

I hope this "bare bones" and "short of bodies" mallarky isn't an excuse. 2 or 3 seasons ago, when we were winning, we would have jumped through hoops to get a squad like we have at present regardless of injuries. Simple thing is we had a settled team then.

Bare bones or not we can still play choice of 2 excellent goalkeepers

Choice of Moss (out of the plans or not), Parrish, Bentley, Scott, Wilson and Capaldi (brought in recently to add experience and quality) in defence.

Stanley, Hunter, Drummond, Fleming, Duffy, Brown, Shuker (brought in from higher level recently) in midfield

Mullin, Spencer and Hendrie in attack. (Dave Artell played striker a couple of seasons ago when we had less choice)

16 players there plus the young lads that may get to warm the bench that we never see.

Obviously in the meantime Andy Parrish can play in a few positions across the back, Garry can put in a shift wherever. Combination of Shuker, Fleming or Duffy can play up front.

So what's the problem?
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby essex_shrimp » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:07 am

Marky with you on this 100%

Moss Bentley Parrish Wilson ? come first was the players playing last season at Christie Park.

And what did Fleming do so wrong not starting If it is defensive then we got a good players in Stanley and Drummond.

And center forwards we got Mullin Spencer and Hendrie yes ok Sammy both Hendrie and Spencer not ready why ask him for a loan until January if not ready come on Sammy stop buying players not knowing what you will do with them?

I would take 0-0 on Saturday one a clean sheet considering were down to the bones well not really.
And second please Sammy accept you do not know what your first team is and stop changing the team formation game by game
essex_shrimp

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 am

marky No.1 wrote:
keepthefaith wrote:No wonder Sammy's attempts to sign failed.
Says on the official site we were trying to get them to go to Christie Park :roll:

Just shows what the old place meant to a lot of us eh?

I hope this "bare bones" and "short of bodies" mallarky isn't an excuse. 2 or 3 seasons ago, when we were winning, we would have jumped through hoops to get a squad like we have at present regardless of injuries. Simple thing is we had a settled team then.

Bare bones or not we can still play choice of 2 excellent goalkeepers

Choice of Moss (out of the plans or not), Parrish, Bentley, Scott, Wilson and Capaldi (brought in recently to add experience and quality) in defence.

Stanley, Hunter, Drummond, Fleming, Duffy, Brown, Shuker (brought in from higher level recently) in midfield

Mullin, Spencer and Hendrie in attack. (Dave Artell played striker a couple of seasons ago when we had less choice)

16 players there plus the young lads that may get to warm the bench that we never see.

Obviously in the meantime Andy Parrish can play in a few positions across the back, Garry can put in a shift wherever. Combination of Shuker, Fleming or Duffy can play up front.

So what's the problem?

main problem is we look like shipping goals every time a team attacks us !

Rotherham must look back and think they should have attacked more.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Previous

Return to General Discussion