Straight from Stanners

Straight from Stanners

Postby gbpacker » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Over 900 people have viewed the article titled "Craig Stanley" and a few have even put in their opinions, only opinions mind you not facts.
I have just spoken to Craig and he wants to emphasise;
He isn't on the TRANSFER LIST
He hasn't fallen out with McIlroy or said anything to upset him
He is working hard on the training pitch to get back in the team
When you play in midfield you need to be feisty and controlled aggression is a vital part of that role. Craig fits the bill perfectly so please everybody just forget about Stanners and the unsubstantiated rumours. Wait until he gets back in the team, then show your appreciation of a terrific player as well as a great asset to the club.
gbpacker

Re: Straight from Stanners

Postby Sammy h » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Not what a player said last night.
Sammy h

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Glad to hear it :)
Blackburn shrimp

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Great news :!:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Little Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Stanners is a great player and should be playing every week. It's really good to hear that those rumours are no true!
Little Shrimp

Postby Little Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Stanners is a great player and should be playing every week. It's really good to hear that those rumours are no true!
Little Shrimp

Postby Morectalk » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:52 pm

If it is straight from the horses mouth then that is a good statement to make. Chinese whispers tend to get mixed up very quickly. Hope you work hard and keep what you are doing Stanners - long may you be a Shrimp.
Morectalk

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Very happy! :)
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Very happy! :)
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Little Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Sorry I posted my post twice :oops: . My computer was being a bit dodgy!
Little Shrimp

Postby Opinionated » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:54 pm

gbpacker wrote:Over 900 people have viewed the article titled "Craig Stanley" and a few have even put in their opinions, only opinions mind you not facts.
When you play in midfield you need to be feisty and controlled aggression is a vital part of that role. Craig fits the bill perfectly so please everybody just forget about Stanners and the unsubstantiated rumours. Wait until he gets back in the team, then show your appreciation of a terrific player as well as a great asset to the club.

Sammy h wrote:Not what a player said last night.

Either gbpacker is lying, Sammy h is lying or Stanners himself is lying. Either way it's getting tedious now :evil:
'Patience is key in football' - Darren Lock
Opinionated

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Whats up with Shrimpsvoices an error message keeps coming up?
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby George Dawes » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:16 pm

or maybe retracting something what was said in confidence to somebody he trusted

and on top of that it just doesn't add up with Stanley & Scott playing well and not being in the team, there clearly a better players than Brown & Hunter

normally in the past when SM as dropped Stanley he's been right in doing so because Stanley would have had a off game, what then normally gets a positive reaction off Stanley who comes back a even better player and am sure he will do again
George Dawes

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Opinionated wrote:
gbpacker wrote:Over 900 people have viewed the article titled "Craig Stanley" and a few have even put in their opinions, only opinions mind you not facts.

Either gbpacker is lying, Sammy h is lying or Stanners himself is lying. Either way it's getting tedious now :evil:

I think I would tend to believe Stanners and hence gbpacker. As no-one can be transferred before January 1st there would be no point in putting anyone on the transfer list.
Someone could be told they can go out on loan but that is not like being on the transfer list.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby thegentlegiant » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 pm

I personally think we should leave the rumours as rumours I am pretty sure if the club decided to get rid of players or loan players out there must be a reason.

While players like stanley are playing for our club we should respect him and not listen to idol gossip, it's not fair on the players and it could have an effect on the team!!

Let's get behind the team and cheers them on rather than talking about what may or may not be happening!
:mrgreen:
thegentlegiant

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:
Opinionated wrote:

I think I would tend to believe Stanners and hence gbpacker. As no-one can be transferred before January 1st there would be no point in putting anyone on the transfer list. Someone could be told they can go out on loan but that is not like being on the transfer list.

Other than perhaps to prove a point? Worked before when he was off his game.

Not that I think he is off the boil on this occasion (I fear he is running out of stupidity lives), but due to his close proximity to the MFC bubble (eg having his ear bitten off by shrimps out and about on the tiles) and having overheard him speaking in conversation, I don't find him speaking out-of turn that surprising. In fact it is entirely believable that he has fallen out with Sammy over some trivial tactical matter that some fan has whispered in his ear and blighted his 'who gives you extra' midlands judgement. The source of such information seems entirely reliable, and after years of posting on here it has rarely been incorrect.

It's all relative, but without Stanners we are now two games unbeaten and have our first win on the board. Two winnable home games next up, and by that time possibly a first team full of confidence against an out of sorts Bradford. Who knows? For my money, it's keep it shut in future Stanners. Nobody questions Sammy Corleone!
RedRedWine1

Postby Suffolk Shrimp » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:11 am

thegentlegiant wrote:I personally think we should leave the rumours as rumours I am pretty sure if the club decided to get rid of players or loan players out there must be a reason.

While players like stanley are playing for our club we should respect him and not listen to idol gossip, it's not fair on the players and it could have an effect on the team!!

Let's get behind the team and cheers them on rather than talking about what may or may not be happening!
:mrgreen:

Superb post!
Suffolk Shrimp

Return to General Discussion