United Vs Liverpool

United Vs Liverpool

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:04 pm

What a game, Liverpool haven't desereved anything but have done well to pull level!
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Re: United Vs Liverpool

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:19 pm

:o :o :o :o :o Berbatov with a hat-trick, the world will end tomorrow surely :lol:
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Morectalk » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Jammy ba$tards United - why was O'Shea only booked, should have been off, as should Nani for being a dirty diving get !!!!!
Morectalk

Postby Sammy h » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Morectalk wrote:Jammy ba$tards United - why was O'Shea only booked, should have been off, as should Nani for being a dirty diving get !!!!!

Pretty sure it wasn't a goal scoring opportunity. He was never getting that ball.
Sammy h

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Was a striaght red, i've had a few united fans say the same, but still United desvered the win
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Morectalk » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:13 pm

He might not have had the ball at his feet, but you still can't bring someone down like that.
Morectalk

Postby Opinionated » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Undoubtedly a red card as it was last man. United were the better team but only just won. Having said that I don't know what the fuss is about as Chelsea will win the league.
'Patience is key in football' - Darren Lock
Opinionated

Postby chrise27007mk2 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:15 pm

O'Shea sent off? This is really annoying me now.
Torres had no chance in getting on the end of that ball, therefore it wasnt a goalscoring opportunity. If you look at the rules of the game, it says, a player should only be sent off if the fouled opposing player has a genuine chance of scoring or affecting the play.
Van Der Sar clearly claimed the ball with ease and still would of even if Torres did continue his run.
I seem to remember last season when Carragher brought Owen down, was he sent off? No. Was he last man? Yes.
Bitter scousers.
chrise27007mk2

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:25 pm

i'm not a scoucer :?
I hate liverpool but i can say with alot of confidence it was a crap descion.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Opinionated » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:26 pm

chrise27007mk2 wrote:O'Shea sent off? This is really annoying me now.
Torres had no chance in getting on the end of that ball, therefore it wasnt a goalscoring opportunity. If you look at the rules of the game, it says, a player should only be sent off if the fouled opposing player has a genuine chance of scoring or affecting the play.
Van Der Sar clearly claimed the ball with ease and still would of even if Torres did continue his run.
I seem to remember last season when Carragher brought Owen down, was he sent off? No. Was he last man? Yes.
Bitter scousers.

Your a really bad winner :lol:
'Patience is key in football' - Darren Lock
Opinionated

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Are there lots of netto and aldi shops in liverpool :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby shrimper » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Didn't watch it (still on way back from Sarfend) but tell me, did that little ginger lad in the middle of Utd's midfield get away with any tackles that others would have been booked for, by any chance?
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Sammy h » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:20 pm

shrimper wrote:Didn't watch it (still on way back from Sarfend) but tell me, did that little ginger lad in the middle of Utd's midfield get away with any tackles that others would have been booked for, by any chance?

He didn't actually, which is unusual.
Sammy h

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:20 pm

shrimper wrote:Didn't watch it (still on way back from Sarfend) but tell me, did that little ginger lad in the middle of Utd's midfield get away with any tackles that others would have been booked for, by any chance?

You must have found the Sunset Club on Lucy Road then? :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby ezz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:53 am

chrise27007mk2 wrote:O'Shea sent off? This is really annoying me now.
Bitter scousers.

Hardly, a professional foul can be at any period of play. So can an act of violence and you can be sent for both so whilst your rule is right for ONE situation you cant just use it to justify another referee bottle a decision at old trafford.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Return to General Discussion