What to expect Saturday at Roots Hall

What to expect Saturday at Roots Hall

Postby Sufcinpeace » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Well from a Southend prospect we have a team, which three weeks before the season started looked impossible with transfer embargo's, legal action,new manager the list goes on

Only Anthony Grant is left from last year, all the rest are newbies and too be honest very hard to pick a player to watch out for.I suppose Grant will be the one to watch three goals in last three games,which is amazing as previous to that he had not scored in two years :lol:

We have a massive problem up front with Blair Sturrock and Barry Corr not doing the business and young Paterson and Spencer waiting in the wings but not getting an opportunity,though the crowd are getting restless.
Our captain Craig Easton is out so we have drafted in another loan from Swindon,so unknown to all and sundry

I suppose you will have to watch out for Moshni our centre back who is dangerous from set pieces, but too be honest its hard to select anyone else to look out for in the team as its is so in and out of form

Expect the crowd to get on the back of players if going a go down, we have a Blue Voice section which tries to encourage the players but can go silent,seven points at this stage is more than I would have imagined,and confident on saturday only because of the poor match against Northampton and the Sturrock air of disappointment,it maybe some of these players last chance to shine even at this early stage of the season.
Sufcinpeace

Re: What to expect Saturday at Roots Hall

Postby George Dawes » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:05 pm

sounds like it's going to be fun :P

well you wont have that much to worry about will probably only be playing one guy upfront, your defence will be rubbing there hands together after 5mins thinking this is going to be a easy afternoon just one player to mark :lol: :twisted:
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion