Hi Guys

Re: Hi Guys

Postby shrimper » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:54 pm

Either park at the ground and walk past it a bit (about 5 to 10 minutes) and it's on your left. Alternatively drive past it, park next to the pub, have a pint then drive back and park again near the ground (by that time you'll have to park a bit further away but you will still be able to get near enough to make it just a short walk).
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby TheWanderer » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:56 pm

Ah right, I don't mind a 5-10 minute walk. Just nothing like Reading away.... a 25 minute walk through an industrial estate to a holiday inn hotel bar :evil:
TheWanderer

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:59 am

TheWanderer wrote:Ah right, I don't mind a 5-10 minute walk. Just nothing like Reading away.... a 25 minute walk through an industrial estate to a holiday inn hotel bar :evil:

We are watching the Peterborough game (lunchtime k.o.) in the York pre match before the 8 minute trek to Christie Park :D
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Curly » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:05 pm

TheWanderer wrote:
So how close to the ground is this pub? I'm a bit of a fat git so excercise is like kryptonite to me!

You'll fit in with the rest of us then! :lol:
York is only 5mins walk up the road.
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Phoenix » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:07 pm

Drive past with the ground on your left. Take the 2nd turning on the right about 150 yards away (as the main road bends left) and park on the streets around there. Walk back to the main road, turn right and you're less than 5 mins from the York. Walk with everyone else to the ground then after the match you're less than 5 mins away from your car.
Phoenix

Postby baldrick » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:55 pm

Hi Bolton fans,

i know what u mean about the premier leaugue apart from man u, chelsea and city the rest may aswell give up its not a fair competition and the premier leaugue or fifa should now step in and make certain rules. IE your not allowed to spend more than your income which would include no billionaires putting huge sums in the pot for transfers.

Anyway come down to christie park we have a drum that makes a lot of noise.

When you get hooked on watching morecambe you can come on away days with the rest of us that set off from the york hotel. Plenty of drink and crac. You may even get picked up from m6 junctions if your lucky.

At least at our club you get chance to speak to the manager, players and back room staff from time to time so say goodbye to the pre madonnas.
baldrick

Postby TheWanderer » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:03 pm

If we could talk to the manager/players most fans have a few choice words for a few of 'em...especially a certain fat scouse midfielder, let's just call him Nevin Kolan
TheWanderer

Postby Captain Haddock » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:05 pm

morecambe mick wrote:Welcome, believe or not you won't be the first, or only Bolton fan to come down to Crusty Pie to shout Morecambe on.

We have fans of all teams standing together shouting our lads on, and they don't even scratch each others eyes out :lol: (Man U next to Liverpool, Man City, Everton, Carlisle, until recently there was a lad from Bury :lol: :lol: those are just the localish team then there's West Ham [won the world cup in '66 did West Ham - all by themselves :lol: ], Spurs, Fulham I'm getting bored now :lol: )

That's not to say that there isn't any banter between these fans there is, but it is definately good natured :D
Plan your day, chill, and watch football without too much stress.

Until you get hooked that is - they all do eventually ;)

....and don't forget The Super Seagulls!!! ;) :D
.....and Smith must score! (1983) :(

Captain Haddock

Previous

Return to General Discussion