True story of Stanners

True story of Stanners

Postby gbpacker » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:44 pm

All around the ground today people were asking why Craig Stanley was not in the team. At the end of the day the manager picks the team but the outrageous rumour that it was because of Craig's bad attitude needs to be laid to rest. Craig has not fallen out with McIlroy and the manager didn't tell Craig why he had been omitted from the lineup but it does seem strange that a player who has been MOM in three games and a top performer in the others should be dropped without a word. This is purely McIroy's decision and has nothing to do with Craig. Craig is not a bad apple and in fact is a great team player. Craig has passed on his thoughts to me and I am more than happy to put them into the public domain. Craig has asked me to tell all the fans that he is neither a bad apple nor a troublemaker and the constant references to his so called bad attitude need to be ended now. CRAIG STANLEY IS A TEAM PLAYER, end of story.
gbpacker

Re: True story of Stanners

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:47 pm

I have always thought this!
He is always ready to get stuck in, but is not a bad person or nasty.
I think the reason was because of the Oxford game, i heard he hasd abit of a shocker, so maybe. But Stanley will be back in sooner rather than later, he is a brilliant player, my personal faveorite by a mile!

Love you Stanners :lol:
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:08 pm

gbpacker wrote:All around the ground today people were asking why Craig Stanley was not in the team. At the end of the day the manager picks the team but the outrageous rumour that it was because of Craig's bad attitude needs to be laid to rest. Craig has not fallen out with McIlroy and the manager didn't tell Craig why he had been omitted from the lineup but it does seem strange that a player who has been MOM in three games and a top performer in the others should be dropped without a word. This is purely McIroy's decision and has nothing to do with Craig. Craig is not a bad apple and in fact is a great team player. Craig has passed on his thoughts to me and I am more than happy to put them into the public domain. Craig has asked me to tell all the fans that he is neither a bad apple nor a troublemaker and the constant references to his so called bad attitude need to be ended now. CRAIG STANLEY IS A TEAM PLAYER, end of story.

SM is trying new tactics

dya copy.....................................................................
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby bigredone68 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Craig in for Suker who thinks that would work in todays formation :D :D
bigredone68

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:28 pm

we usually win when stanners plays, so its a no brainer really :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Return to General Discussion