Hello from Southend fan

Hello from Southend fan

Postby Sufcinpeace » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:39 am

Hi Shrimps from a Shrimper

I could have set off on the wrong foot and called you a fellow Shrimper, but I think the lynch mob would have had me after post one :D ( You naughty mod you know who you are :lol: )

I assist in running www.weststandviews.com which is an independant Southend Supporters forum and since the start of the season, we have been asking away fans a question and answer which is published on the site, player to watch out for, favourite game, thoughts of the season to come nothing too mind blowing.
If its ok with the owners/mods of this site I would like to put some up on Sunday in the lead up to the match at Roots Hall,please accept my apologies if this is not allowed on here and I have caused problems this is not what I or the site would want to happen

We are a friendly board,have had away fans from Bradford,Port Vale,Gillingham all posting about their club and joined in good banter,if you need any advice about where to park, places to eat or to talk about the game please register on www.weststandviews.com or if ok I will come back Sunday post the questions for answering and hopefully join in the Shrimpsvoice forum and helping you with as many questions as I can

Good luck for to morrow

Sufcinpeace on behalf of www.weststandviews.com
Sufcinpeace

Re: Hello from Southend fan

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:40 pm

This game is one I'm particularly looking forward to, enjoyed our visit to Southend last year and visited the Car Boot Sale on your Car Park! :lol:

Hope you Shrimpers don't pot any Shrimps and eagerly await the commentators getting completely confused :lol:

Good luck with your reports ;)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Hello from Southend fan

Postby Keith » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Sufcinpeace wrote:Hi Shrimps from a Shrimper

:o :shock: :o That'll have been Aspers, he's like that, could cause trouble in an empty house...
:twisted: :roll:

No problem posting on here, we don't take ourselves seriously... usually!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion