O/T Bits and Pieces

O/T Bits and Pieces

Postby Christies Child » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:11 am

Remember Matt Jansen the ex Carlisle and Rovers striker who suffered serious head injuries in a crash, well the other day I was just wondering if......then found this article on him.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sp ... rn_Rovers/

Also news that Michael Lea who played a few games with our reseves last season after being released by Man U is now on trial at, of all clubs...... Scunthorpe!

Accy could have brothers as their strike force this season as Paul Mullin has been joined on trial by one time prolific league striker brother John , late of Tranmere.

Luke Beckett who i think we expressed interest in way back in January is still waiting to hear from Bratford about a possible deal, but failing that it looks as though he will move to P/T football to concentrate on his developing business interests. Personally I'd like somebody with his combative approach up front as we have been too light weight for me at times.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: O/T Bits and Pieces

Postby Harry » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:04 pm

Christies Child wrote:Personally I'd like somebody with his combative approach up front as we have been too light weight for me at times.

Diarmud O'Carroll?
Harry

Return to General Discussion