Same old Accy always cheating

Same old Accy always cheating

Postby Opinionated » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Ray Putterill played for them at Tranmere despite being under a county suspension which he had not told Stanley about. This was in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy, so surely Accrington should be kicked out for fielding an ineligible player.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 977786.stm
'Patience is key in football' - Darren Lock
Opinionated

Re: Same old Accy always cheating

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Tell me WHEN have they ever cheated in the past? i'm puzzled!

Over than turn us over with relative ease for many seasons by being more up for it and wanting it more I honestly can't understand where your coming from??????????????????? :?
HALMA 1983

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Did Harlepool not have a simlar problem towards the end of last season? Think they get deducted 3 points.
heysham_mfc

Postby Opinionated » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:Tell me WHEN have they ever cheated in the past? i'm puzzled!

Over than turn us over with relative ease for many seasons by being more up for it and wanting it more I honestly can't understand where your coming from??????????????????? :?

Its a chant that is often unfairly directed at certain teams. Arsenal have been victims of this chant in recent years.

At which point did I say they cheat in matches against us? I realy don't understand where your coming from :roll:
Opinionated

Postby Opinionated » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:Did Harlepool not have a simlar problem towards the end of last season? Think they get deducted 3 points.

Indeed they were deducted points. In Cup competitions the team found guilty usually get eliminated from the tournament. Anything less than disqualification for Accrington would be inconsistent.
Opinionated

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Opinionated wrote:

Its a chant that is often unfairly directed at certain teams. Arsenal have been victims of this chant in recent years.

At which point did I say they cheat in matches against us? I realy don't understand where your coming from :roll:

I'd go as far to say that you're jealous of em because deep inside you know that no matter what side Morecambe put out they'll never beat Stanley and that my friend is FACT
HALMA 1983

Postby Opinionated » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:
Opinionated wrote:

I'd go as far to say that you're jealous of em because deep inside you know that no matter what side Morecambe put out they'll never beat Stanley and that my friend is FACT

I will hold you to that. I will quote this on New Years Day when we do the unthinkable and beat Stanley!
Opinionated

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:33 pm

I will hold you to that. I will quote this on New Years Day when we do the unthinkable and beat Stanley!

A pint on it that it won't happen in both games and why? because we NEVER go for it against em and they will battle to the death where as we pussyfoot around, i'll hold you to it aswell ;)
HALMA 1983

Postby Opinionated » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:

A pint on it that it won't happen in both games and why? because we NEVER go for it against em and they will battle to the death where as we pussyfoot around, i'll hold you to it aswell ;)

I take your point about why they always beat us and I completely agree. However we WILL beat them at some point, so why not this season? We came incredibly close to beating them at their place last season. Also they usually burn out in the second half of the season.
Opinionated

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Opinionated wrote:
OLDHAMADE wrote:

However we WILL beat them at some point, so why not this season?

I'll have grown a white beard to the ground and become father christmas before it does
HALMA 1983

Postby The Marksman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 am

Well, there was that time when a load of their players got banned for the match fixing/betting scam.
The Marksman

Postby burple » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:33 am

what about prendergast (spelling?) the diving expert he was a big fat cheat ;)
burple

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:51 pm

The Marksman wrote:

Well, there was that time when a load of their players got banned for the match fixing/betting scam.

That was individual players cheating out of greed. Not Accrington as a club.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby trojan » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Didn't they get almost wound up for cheating the Inland Revenue (or what ever it's called now) not so long back causing all that "boardroom shuffle"?
trojan

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:18 pm

They are still called that, and at this moment in time are doing the job the sheriff of nottingham used to do, robbing us to pay for wars abroad :lol: :lol: :lol:

We should not knock Accy, as they have overperformed longer than us under a lot more difficult stresses, we may see their boss here one day, when our management team move to the next level :!:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Return to General Discussion