Morecambe Player

Morecambe Player

Postby MfcChris » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Last season, there was always interviews and things paying subscribers could listen to.

Now there is nothing. On the website now is 'Mark Lillis talks exclusively to Player', yet this is not for subscribers and also not audio... How is that exclusive?
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Re: Morecambe Player

Postby Troy Trotter » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:40 pm

[quote="MfcChris"]Last season, there was always interviews and things paying subscribers could listen to.

Now there is nothing. On the website now is 'Mark Lillis talks exclusively to Player', yet this is not for subscribers and also not audio... How is that exclusive?[/quo
dont now but i bet skinny shrimp knows.
Did someone say there were shrimps out here.
Troy Trotter

Postby quinny » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:44 pm

It's an exclusive written interview that you won't see in any newspaper (unless of course other websites shamelessly steal it, like they often do).
Once our students are back we will have exclusive videos again.
Hope that makes sense.
Quinny
quinny

Postby MfcChris » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Thanks quinny. Wasn't moaning or anything it is great hearing the audio interviews :)
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby quinny » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 pm

No problems but I am trying to get the time to write some regular "exclusive'' written interviews as well for the site. It was something people mentioned last season and I'll do as much as I can to do that sort of thing.
quinny

Return to General Discussion