Ramblings of a Lunatic.

Ramblings of a Lunatic.

Postby Aspers » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 pm

A winless start to the season, bugger, but when put into other world events it’s not really that bad.
Birdsville.
Each year Birdsville in the bush host an amazing horse race, people travel from all over by 4 wheel drive, even fly in by plane for the festival. Spare a thought for everyone there who are trapped because of floods and the races have been postponed for only the 3rd time in over a hundred years.
My heart goes out to the people trapped in the bush with no way of getting out and having, yes having to drink alcohol constantly because there’s no races on.
New Zealand.
I see there was an earthquake in Christchurch New Zealand,
My love and respect to victims of the quake, I have many friends and acquaintances in Christchurch.
My wife is going out there in 2 weeks to help with fundraising and lend her support. ( Mrs Aspers is a bit of a celebrity in the performing arts areas). New Zealand is known as the Shaky Isles, Now we know why!.
Trapped Miners
While we’re on the old doom and gloom path what about the miners trapped underground and may not be released until Christmas, ( a possum just walked past my window) and apparently a miner had his wife and mistress there. Looking forward to that outcome.
Australia
Suddenly got cold and windy here, floods in Victoria, 120kmh winds blowing down trees in my hood, log fire roaring at casa Aspers, Mrs A away just the 2 Asplets home, Miss 18 has moved to Melbourne and is currently rehearsing her 1st show Hairspray.
Its good when your kids get a job and leave home and become independent but, it does take some getting used to. Its Fathers day today and I did miss her,I got the phone call but you know what?, it’s not the same. She’s also just signed a management deal with a top recording manager here in Oz, (she actually signed the deal in L.A. ahem, of course after dad had made them change a few things). I hope she earns a fortune so I can sponge off her and become 1 of those dads.
Robbie Fowler scored a cracking header for Perth today, they beat Wellington 2-1, Sydney are bottom of the league and our new captain a certain Terry McFlynn is having a terrible start, same as us.
The wind has dropped and I’ve just been outside and its quite warm, I’ve moved back to the river and I may go and take a beer grab some chicken breast, a fishing rod and hang out on my wharf for a while, if you want to see pics check out my facebook page, I love it here but will probably downsize soon and retire.
The maritime police have put a green flashing marker bouy outside my house, it slightly annoys me so my friend who has a barge and I dragged it about 10 metres away, bugger me if they didn’t come and put it back the next day and put a bigger anchor on it.
I was at a party with Katy Perry the other week, I was dancing with her and all I could here was, get your hands off my tits. I would have liked to have talked about the weather etc but she was fascinated by my hands on her tits.
I told her I loved the line in California Girls Daisy Dukes Bikini’s on top. Remember Daisy Duke and her teensy denim shorts. Many a young mans hand was exercised repeatedly because of Daisy Duke. She was saying how hard it was to persuade Snoop Dogg to perform with her on the album.
Now I first met Snoop Dogg in the mid 90’s, I was at the Artist formerly known as Prince’s night club ‘Glam Slam’ in downtown L.A. The Dogg and I were at a choreographers showcase which was being filmed by MTV, I went back to his place with about 5 other dancers, he lived in an apartment in Beverley Hills, for the record I never inhailed.(much).
I also had cocktails that night with Toni Basil who has since become a friend (Oh Mickey your so fine!!)and when Toni was over in Sydney a couple of years ago she brought Bette Midler to the studio’s, that was immense. Getting to hang with Bette Midler is 1 of the highlights of my life so far!!.
Good luck for next week, I think that’s enough name dropping for this ramblings.
My love to you and yours

Aspers XXX
Aspers

Re: Ramblings of a Lunatic.

Postby ezz » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Tell Katy Perry to call me I lost her number :(
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby outsider » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Can we have a link to your facebook page to see some of them pic's. I'm not a stalker honest guv ;)
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:00 pm

ezz wrote:Tell Katy Perry to call me I lost her number :(

I wouldn't bother Ezz mate. She makes a crap breakfast ...... ;)
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Return to General Discussion