Sammy out! (He's not serious it's a wind up post)

Re: Sammy out! (He's not serious it's a wind up post)

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:come off it posh, what about the amount of people that have had to buy new monitors after trying to swat your avatar insect thing :lol:

yeh posh ive gone too 3 sreeens

you owe me £214.99
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Sammy h » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Posh wrote:Sam I realised it was a wind up. The point was that, for whatever reason, I've had two complaints plus at least three in the thread who believed you. Many people who read this board don't know who you are, take one look at the title and opening post and conclude your serious. There was clearly a push from a minority, including some who Mark S alluded to, who wanted Sammy out last year. They were proved wrong yet some feel that sentiment of negativity still exists. I just felt your post was a highly unoriginal windup that has had negative consequences, whether you recognise that or not.

Posh, I am glad you realised it was a wind up. You have had two complaints? You are telling me that there are two people on here who have pm'd you and complained about the content of my post? What are they expecting you to do, ban me?

I wasn't trying to be original, you have mentioned this twice now. I also see no negative consequences. Just a wind up that some idiotic people have taken to heart.

It doesn't really matter if people know me or not, IMO it is very clear it is a wind up. Anyway people do now know that it is a wind up so there is no problem in my eyes.

As someone said earlier in the thread you have to take this forum with a pinch of salt, unfortunately some people do not, quite funny really.
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:13 pm

I don't understand the reasons behind the complaints? I can only see 2 things:

1)They are complaining because somebody has suggested the removal of Sammy McIlroy from his position as manager. In this case, they should have put together an argument against the removal of the management to the original poster, and NOT run to one of the mods like a child.

OR

2)They are complaining because they fell for it. In this case they need to get a life.
Bare Ben

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:42 pm

To be honest IF there are people that want Sammy out because in their opinion.... whatever :?

Then they have their right to voice that opinion, be it on the terracing or wherever. As long as they stick to the rules of common decency and not be personal or libellous.

Personally I don't like it when I go to a football match and see my fellow supporters not being supportive of my team but derisory towards players/coaching staff.
They've paid their money they have the right - doesn't mean I like it :!: :!:
morecambe mick

Postby Bare Ben » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 am

If any true Morecambe fan wants Sammy out they must be insane.
Bare Ben

Postby stevanshrimp » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 am

Bare Ben wrote:If any true Morecambe fan wants Sammy out they must be insane.

I agree with that! Although i would like him to put the sub's OUT earlier. :?
I still believe!
stevanshrimp

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 am

Totally agree with Sammy H. I saw it is a wind up from the start, in fact, it made me laugh out loud. You have to take this messageboard with a pinch of salt, which is what I said in an earlier post.
As Morecambe Mick also said, if people have different opinions about the manager/coaching staff/players etc.then surely that's what Shrimpsvoices is for.
I think what people get wound up about is when other SVs make assumptions about subjects without any evidence.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:35 am

stevanshrimp wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:If any true Morecambe fan wants Sammy out they must be insane.

I agree with that! Although i would like him to put the sub's OUT earlier. :?

I remember standing with a Barrow supporting chum at Christie Park when we played Barra' in the FA Cup 3rd Qual Round in 1988/89 season.

Barrow could not get a grip on the game and my mate shouted to the Barrow bench, "You're like a battleship Wilkie !! You don't like subs !!!"

Class !!! :lol:
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Sammy h » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:33 pm

BUMP! Is it still sarcastic though :lol: :lol:
Sammy h

Previous

Return to General Discussion