Sammy out! (He's not serious it's a wind up post)

Sammy out! (He's not serious it's a wind up post)

Postby Sammy h » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:03 pm

An absolute shambles.
Sammy h

Re: Sammy out!

Postby fletch_al » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:06 pm

shut up moron
fletch_al

Postby Christie Top Cat » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Don't start PLEASE
Christie Top Cat

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Gone fishing I suspect!!!
RedRedWine1

Postby Keith » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Sammy H out? :roll: :roll: :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby morecambe mick » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Gone Fishing :lol: :lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby SkinnyShrimp » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Come on Sam leave it out! me thinks you casting a line here :lol:

But I left left feeling frustrated and angry :evil: :evil: - 3 reasons;

Parish - I don't think he can spell COMPOSURE let alone show it! - I think Jevo told him exactly that when he did.......well what did he do after that free kick Stanners won on the edge of the box that hit the wall - school boy stuff-AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN - sorry pal but you are the weakest link :o

Jevo - BIG TIME lacking in confidence - starting to look like Blinkhorn all over again - drop him now and give someone else a go

Sammy - WTF is is 3 subs in the last 5 mins about? - is the kit man on a bonus? - Expecting players to make an impact in 5 mintues!? - not fair on them and not fair on us and not the first time - if there are no injuries why o why o why make THREE changes? - it doesn't make sense - never has - never will - lets give em chance and make the change at 70 or 75 not 85 :evil:

On a more positive note the staff at Burton were excellent again and most of the team look good - Stanners and Barry were both superb ;) and we will do well in this league IF we are more pro-active and positive - Burton are solid but for sure today they were there for the taking
SkinnyShrimp

Postby Sammy h » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Keith wrote:Sammy H out? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, gone fishing. Can't believe people bit me, morons :lol:

When the thread was started my mate did say to me, i wonder how long before someone makes a 'Sammy H' pun. Congrats Keith :lol:
Sammy h

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Sammy h wrote:
Keith wrote:Sammy H out? :roll: :roll: :roll:

When the thread was started my mate did say to me, i wonder how long before someone makes a 'Sammy H' pun. Congrats Keith :lol:

WINNER!! :lol:
Crooky MFC

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Skinnyshrimp are you referring to the free kick Lawrence Wilson took by any chance? After we counted the 10 steps for the Ref for the 5th time Jev dummied and by the time Larry hit the ball the wall was in his face!
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Stanley Bowles » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:33 pm

I carnt be bothered with this forum anymore so from me goodbye
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby SkinnyShrimp » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:29 am

Marky - when the free kick came back off the wall it went to Parrish. All he needed to do was take a touch(he wasnt under pressure) and deliver the ball back in the box or down the line - he hoofs it into touch first time.
Jevo absolutely lambasts him for it and deservedly so as we had everyone up and should have put them under more pressure.

Come back Jim or Will quickly please
SkinnyShrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:43 am

Ah I remember now that was when I had my head in my hands

for the 8th time :(
marky No.1

Postby Posh » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:23 am

Sam. Will put it simply. You've got a load of people who believe your post and loads of others who'll just see the title, which I'll edit after this. I've had a PM quitting the messageboard and you can see one from Carlisle Paul. Not funny, not clever, not original and no one can see the point.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Sammy h » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:42 am

Posh wrote:Sam. Will put it simply. You've got a load of people who believe your post and loads of others who'll just see the title, which I'll edit after this. I've had a PM quitting the messageboard and you can see one from Carlisle Paul. Not funny, not clever, not original and no one can see the point.

Posh. I don't see how people can believe my post after the responses to it regarding 'fishing' etc. I know Carlisle Paul personally and i am pretty sure that he was not being serious with his response.

I was not attempting to be funny or original. I was just taking the piss out of the doom and gloom brigade as I'm sure It's only a matter of time before someone posts a message like this for real.

Fair enough changing the thread title, i was only trying to bring abit of laughter to the board, something which we have very little of these days.

(Just for the record, i don't want Sammy out, although if you thought that after reading this you are an idiot)
Sammy h

Re: Sammy out! (He's not serious it's a wind up post)

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 am

Wait till the papers copy and paste this one :o
marky No.1

Postby George Dawes » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:38 am

marky No.1 wrote:Wait till the papers copy and paste this one :o

:lol:
George Dawes

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:42 am

I read the title of this thread immediately after it was posted, and my response straight away was this is a wind up, lose 3-2 and the thread starts...pretty obvious really, took it with pinch of salt, in fact, that's the way to treat this messageboard, stating serious opinions is fine, but don't get too wound up by others' replies....okay Mr.Potato Peeler or whatever you are called? :lol:
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:20 am

I think the criticism of Parrish and Jevons is extremely harsh. Both are proven performers, Parrish has come on no end since Christmas last year and I think he deserves time to settle in the centreback role. Jevons is currently deployed in a system that does not best suit his attributes. You've got to ask yourself why this is the case when for my money we have one of the best strikers in the league. We should be set up to put him in a position to score us goals and win us games. We are not creating the chances for him to get onto the score sheet. The comparison with Blinkhorn is completely ridiculous, who did a job for us in the conference but didn't look up to the job at this level.

Yesterday Burton were on top for 10 mins prior to their goal, it was coming. They had changed their shape and personnel to get back into the game. We did nothing. When the goal came they were set up to go on and win it. When the eventually took the lead Sammy rang the changes to try and get a goal back. By reacting to the scoreboard we left it too late. We were prolific in scoring two goals but in general we weren't creating enough chances. Still, we should not have lost that game. Onwards and upwards!
RedRedWine1

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:33 am

Taken from the Burton forum:

"Morecambe are a super side, particularly good at attacking. I thought we were going to blow it in the closing minutes but we just hung on.

Shrimps are a very very good side and will be challenging for a top spot again at the end of the season in my opinion. Flemming and Jevons stood out as the better attackers, I'd have them both in a Brewers squad.
Some very clever substitutions were made by Pesch' and Gary today. Phillips had a big impact and yet again when we moved to a 4-4-2 with two wingers we looked a more dangerous force.
Shrimps were better than us at times and it could have gone either way. "

"I thought we looked pretty clueless until the changes"

"Morecambe deserved the 3 points overall"

All in all they are as confused as we are
marky No.1

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Sammys quotes in todays Football League paper:

"It's not what Birton did, we conceded. We have lost the game, Burton haven't won it, we lost it -simple as that"

"There were no positives for me; we lost the game 3-2. Burton could have played until 5 o'clock and they weren't going to score but they've come away with three points so we didn't do our job."

"I've got a good squad here but no wins in three isn't good enough. We've got to work harder."

"To come away, score two goals and be in control of the game and lose it, there's something wrong."

Peschisolido: "..there where large times when they did have possession but they didn't really cut through us."
RedRedWine1

Postby Muzzer » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Posh wrote:Sam. Will put it simply. You've got a load of people who believe your post and loads of others who'll just see the title, which I'll edit after this. I've had a PM quitting the messageboard and you can see one from Carlisle Paul. Not funny, not clever, not original and no one can see the point.

i thought it was funny, and clever to begin take the micheal out of the 'negative neds' who will eventually come from under their rocks.

we did play well, and i was stood there, and didnt understand how we ended up losing such a well played game.

Jevo, again, did not play well, which is standard now. Sammy's decisions/tactics were poor. and the chips and cheese were terrible. other than that, i thought it was played well.
I can win a game of connect four in three moves ;)
Muzzer

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Who eats chips and cheese anyway? Bloody philistines! You should have taken the opportunity to enrich yourself in some culture and tried the faggots & peas! You'll be telling me you put red wine in the fridge next.

With regards to the opening thread, I think it was fairly obvious where Sammy h was going and the point he was making about certain people perhaps wanting to stick the knife in...he just beat them to it and in a clever way has taken the platform away from those in the background who are waiting eagerly to have this absurd discussion.

What is rather disappointing is peoples rush to post a reply without thinking. Take a deep breath and perhaps show a bit of a thought process. Moron??? What is wrong with saying 'are you being serious' if you don't understand something, rather than resulting to name calling? If anything it was a poor and sadly predictable reflection on those that fell for it.
RedRedWine1

Postby Posh » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Sam I realised it was a wind up. The point was that, for whatever reason, I've had two complaints plus at least three in the thread who believed you. Many people who read this board don't know who you are, take one look at the title and opening post and conclude your serious. There was clearly a push from a minority, including some who Mark S alluded to, who wanted Sammy out last year. They were proved wrong yet some feel that sentiment of negativity still exists. I just felt your post was a highly unoriginal windup that has had negative consequences, whether you recognise that or not.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:49 pm

come off it posh, what about the amount of people that have had to buy new monitors after trying to swat your avatar insect thing :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Next

Return to General Discussion