Morecambe Player knackered again???

Re: Morecambe Player knackered again???

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi Mick
Thought you might have gone for a Burton! :)
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby MfcChris » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Ours seems to be the only one that is quiet. I tried Oxford and that is loud, as is Stockport, but you should listen to Wycombe - Blasted the house down!
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Keith » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:01 pm

MfcChris wrote:Ours seems to be the only one that is quiet. I tried Oxford and that is loud, as is Stockport, but you should listen to Wycombe - Blasted the house down!

Oh that's it, you rub it in with your listening to lots of different games :roll: I'd settle for listening to one game, even quietly :cry:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:05 pm

ooh... at the hundredth time of trying, it looks like I'm finally in! Obviously, now it is half time so I don't know for sure because there isn't anything to listen to!

LOL!!! F*k, I had plugged a set of speakers in. As I typed that the gruesome-twosome came on VERY LOUD!!!

Didn't get my pie and peas 'cause I was too busy trying to log in :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby drinkduffbeers » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 pm

drinkduffbeers

Postby quinny » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:52 am

It seems the problem was a wider one yesterday and Perform have sent us an apology which I would like to pass on to those whose coverage was affected.
quinny

Postby thegentlegiant » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 pm

I am glad I did not bother re-signing back up total wast of money, that £40 gets me into 2 games through the season!!!! :D
thegentlegiant

Previous

Return to General Discussion