Mainstand block C and C premium

Mainstand block C and C premium

Postby Loyalsupporter » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:49 am

Just wondered if anyone can tell me the difference between block C an C premium

I have looked on the OWS and it says block C -
Match tickets purchased for Block C includes entry into the First Floor Lounge; pre-match, half-time and full-time. bar facilities with food available upon request.

but doesnt say what the premium seats are about

C - £20
C premium - £22
Football League & We're Having A Laugh
Loyalsupporter

Re: Mainstand block C and C premium

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:16 pm

C Prem section has padded seats and a slightly more central view, you are right behind the dugouts.

Regarding the first floor lounge, does everybody have access to this area after the match? I went up there after the Rotherham game (quite impressive) but stood behind the goal during the match. Obviously this may have been a one off and to let supporters have a nosey round. IMO it is well worth the premium paid to be in this area of the ground. Not only do you have a better view but the lounge has two large bars, to cater for around 400 people (at a guess). The MBW stand has a hatch to serve upwards of 1,000 food and drink. As the season progresses I think you'll see more and more people drift into the stand, especially if a bit of an atmosphere starts developing in there.
RedRedWine1

Postby Loyalsupporter » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Cheers RRW

Would be nice if we could get the mainstand joining in an chanting with other areas of the ground

I bet there are plenty in the mainstand who would join in, they would just like someone else to start the chant so they themselves dont feel singled out incase no-one else joins in with them...
Football League & We're Having A Laugh
Loyalsupporter

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Loyalsupporter wrote: they would just like someone else to start the chant so they themselves dont feel singled out incase no-one else joins in with them...

Yes that's always the fun part :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion