My match rating for the boys!

My match rating for the boys!

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Roche 7 - didn't have to much to do but i feel he called for things and made sure that everyone heard, he also made a very good save off Elisons shot.
Moss 6 - Works hard but some passes do get mislaid, but some very good blocks and tackles from him.
McCready 7 - was solid at the back and was very unlucky with his header off the corner.
Parrish 9 - Solid throughout, his last ditch tackle on Le Fondre made him easily man of the match!
Wilson 7 - Went forwards well, sometimes leave the left a little open but his partnership with Rundle could be key for us this season and its coming on well!
Scott 6 - didn't look anywhere near as good as he did against Coventry, but he did track back and close people well today.
Shuker 6 - Tryed very hard, but got bullied around alot. Still more to come from him.
Stanley 7 - Some nice passes to the wings, feel he needs to run at defenders more though
Flemming 8 - Really got stuck in, closed down men at every oppertunity, definetly a great prospect!
Rundle 8 - some nice runs and unlucky not to score, very good on the ball and was definetly up there with Parrish for MOM
Jevons 7 - I thought he did well against two giant defenders, although i feel he needs Mullin with him in those kind of games, he did well against those defenders never the less!

Overall a good team performance withsome good passing! I feel we could have done better if the Linesman and Referee were slightly less biased, maybe would have had some more oppertunies but a fair result on the day!
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Return to General Discussion