England tnt

England tnt

Postby alwaysright » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:12 pm

How stupid is it playing this game, the premier league hasnt even started yet, the clubs that the players come from will be absolutly petrified that there are no injuries, interesting to see what kind of reception the team and especially the coach gets ???
alwaysright

Re: England tnt

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:35 pm

How stupid is writing 'tnt', when it takes about half a second longer to right 'tonight'
Bare Ben

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:39 pm

If they have to play this game at least play it while teams are still in pre season it is stupid playing it the week pre season starts!
heysham_mfc

Postby Sammy h » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Bare Ben wrote:How stupid is writing 'tnt', when it takes about half a second longer to right 'tonight'

Bare Ben, i don't know who you are, but why are you so negative? Sick of negativity on this forum.
Sammy h

Postby Keith » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Sammy h wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:How stupid is writing 'tnt', when it takes about half a second longer to right 'tonight'

Bare Ben, i don't know who you are, but why are you so negative? Sick of negativity on this forum.

To be fair, having a pop at someone for using text speak is very noble of Ben, upholding the tradition of the board. That said, I thought it was a typographical error and the 'n' had slipped in there accidently :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Thanks Keith, but he does know who I am, he's being ironic. You should know how positive the both of us are because you were stood drinking with us after the Dagenham game, then you took pictures of us in the north stand goalmouth (the stupid left-foot over right squad ;))
Bare Ben

Postby Sammy h » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Bare Ben wrote:Thanks Keith, but he does know who I am, he's being ironic. You should know how positive the both of us are because you were stood drinking with us after the Dagenham game, then you took pictures of us in the north stand goalmouth (the stupid left-foot over right squad ;))

I am a little lost here? :?
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Sammy h wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:Thanks Keith, but he does know who I am, he's being ironic. You should know how positive the both of us are because you were stood drinking with us after the Dagenham game, then you took pictures of us in the north stand goalmouth (the stupid left-foot over right squad ;))

If you want I could prove that you know me by revealing your middle name? :lol: :lol:
Bare Ben

Postby Sammy h » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Sammy h wrote:

If you want I could prove that you know me by revealing your middle name? :lol: :lol:

Hi Ben :lol:
Sammy h

Postby alwaysright » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Bare Ben, i do apologise for for my laziness, therefore............tonight
alwaysright

Postby alwaysright » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 pm

But i do think your reply was a bit petty ..........
alwaysright

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:43 pm

alwaysright wrote:Bare Ben, i do apologise for for my laziness, therefore............tonight

are we being to nice to each tuther :lol: :D
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby alwaysright » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 pm

shrimnsave, did you not read the post i put on here last week ?, im trying to mend the errors of my ways..............i have seen the light ...... haha
alwaysright

Postby stevanshrimp » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 pm

I got a little excited! I thought it was a thread about mainland parcel deliveries :oops: ;)
I still believe!
stevanshrimp

Postby morecambe mick » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 am

heysham_mfc wrote:If they have to play this game at least play it while teams are still in pre season it is stupid playing it the week pre season starts!

So, which is it? lol
morecambe mick

Return to General Discussion