Some Morecambe & Coventry fans

Some Morecambe & Coventry fans

Postby Keith » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:16 am

Some strange people accosted the photographer and demanded their photo be taken...

Some woman from Coventry accosted the strange people and demanded her photo be taken with them...

Posers (before their TV appearance...

Wouldn't think it was a night Coventry City fans would want to remember but as they asked nicely...

...although to be honest, having their photo taken is probably about as good as the evening got!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: Some Morecambe & Coventry fans

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:21 am

i'm liking the captions for the Coventry fans, they were not happy after the match :lol:
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby John L » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:24 am

8-)

I think Miss Coventry had been on some sort of happy stuff, but to be honest that's what most women are on to want their photo taken with me.... :lol:
John L

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:47 am

No pics of Sam Alladyce, Keith. I noticed he was trying to be inconspicuous while enjoying the hospitality 8-)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Keith » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm

marky No.1 wrote:No pics of Sam Alladyce, Keith. I noticed he was trying to be inconspicuous while enjoying the hospitality 8-)

Wonder who he was there to watch?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby AJC » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Freddy Eastwood maybe (despite not playing or being on the bench)? He's the only player I can see Blackburn being interested in seeing as this is their weakest area of the pitch. However, it's more likely that he and other Blackburn employees were invited to the first game at the Globe after kindly agreeing to host a behind closed doors friendly with us at such late notice, so there's probably no transfer speculation behind it to be honest.
AJC

Postby Keith » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 pm

AJC wrote:However, it's more likely that he and other Blackburn employees were invited to the first game at the Globe after kindly agreeing to host a behind closed doors friendly with us at such late notice, so there's probably no transfer speculation behind it to be honest.

Don't you come on here being all sensible and quashing rumours before they even have a chance to get going! I heard Blackburn were looking for a top notch keeper and were prepared to spend big for quality...

...there, that's the kind of response expected on Shrimpsvoices. Now CC can start a thread about Blackburn being interested in Barry 8-)

Keith
Site Admin

Postby AJC » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Keiron Westwood didn't play either, whose maybe even slightly better than Barry (one of the best in the Championship in my opinion). I think Alladyce is probably quite happy with Robinson, and Blackburn only have a few million in the bank apparantly, so with Barry just signing a new 2 year deal he's probably out of his price range anyway 8-)
AJC

Postby Ntini » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:25 pm

I heard he was trying to find the man hiding in the bushes at their training ground a few weeks back, spying on him from afar .... :roll: :lol:
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Return to General Discussion