Come on everyone.. Lets just get along?

Come on everyone.. Lets just get along?

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:24 am

Its a shame, i've read this forum alot but never really posted much. But over the time I have read it there has been more and more fans join just to realse there stresses on fellow fans, if everyone would just get along and try to use this forum for what it is for then we could have the banter, have the disagreements but without the whole doom mongers thing. Yes people have opinions, but some have to be kept to themselves, everyone should know there is a certain line. All good comments are welcome, negative ones too, but ones that you know are going to irretate people should be left well alone, keep them to yourselves, if you do this forum will be a better place.

I'm only 15, so i don't understand some of the stresses people who are working from 9-5 have, but try not to bring that negativity to this forum, it drags people down aswell.

I'm not having a go, its just i think if we all started to try to get along like all fans should, we would have a better time on this forum and have a good laugh.

Anyway, thats it over..

Up the Shrimps!
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Re: Come on everyone.. Lets just get along?

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:56 am

Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Morectalk » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:33 pm

From the mouth of babes...well said lad.

A lot more people would join in on here if it weren't quite so hard work to get past the "we go to every game & you don't" mafia.
Morectalk

Postby Sammy h » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 pm

What a great post, i wish some of the younger posters would post more. Like someone said on a previous thread, (think it was Morecambe Jack) the younger ones to get shot down a little.
Sammy h

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Well i don't let them get at me, why would a middle aged man try to pick on a younger person. To me that shows what kind of person that is.

Everyone who is scarede to post because you think someone is going to ''Snipe you'' just post and don't listen to them, stand up for yourself and i will stand up for you to.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby paulshrimp » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Well said, Matty
paulshrimp

Return to General Discussion