SNIPERS

SNIPERS

Postby al1 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm

i am totally fed up with the posts of a handfull of so called 'supporters' on this board,all through the summer they have criticised just about every aspect of our football club. ie lack of signings,which players we released,design of the ground,placement of floodlight pylons, i could go on with the list but i wont waste any more time as these people are either very good 'wind up merchants' or not true fans of this wonderful club. would these people prefer it if they were fans of for instance,runcorn,winsford,scarborough etc. many clubs like these used to be playing at the same level as mfc,but where are they now?
if i were a member of the clubs board,a player or one of the many volunteers who help to keep the club functioning and i had to read all the negative posts on here i would really wonder if it was worth my while. rant over. bring back darren lock please. come on you SHRIMPS.
al1

Re: SNIPERS

Postby alwaysright » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am

Everyone has there point of view, just accept it and follow the light
alwaysright

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 am

al 1 been there , done that. Agree with you until the Darren bit when you totally lost the plot!
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby NeilG » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 am

I thought silly season was over but obviously some people are just going to be stupid all year round. I've had enough of the snipers too, a lot of good supporters who used to use the forum no longer frequent it because of the shouters, the moaners and the downright moronic, well i'm joining them i'm waving goodbye to Shrimpsvoices too, I'm going to enjoy the fantastic new era of Morecambe Football Club without the wind up merchants and the brainless.

Cheerio

Come on Morecambe !
NeilG

Postby ockers » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:46 am

NeilG wrote:I thought silly season was over but obviously some people are just going to be stupid all year round. I've had enough of the snipers too, a lot of good supporters who used to use the forum no longer frequent it because of the shouters, the moaners and the downright moronic, well i'm joining them i'm waving goodbye to Shrimpsvoices too, I'm going to enjoy the fantastic new era of Morecambe Football Club without the wind up merchants and the brainless.

Cheerio

Come on Morecambe !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Bfs1HhnGQ
ockers

Postby Christies Child » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:56 am

al1 wrote:i am totally fed up with the posts of a handfull of so called 'supporters' on this board,all through the summer they have criticised just about every aspect of our football club. ie lack of signings,which players we released,design of the ground,placement of floodlight pylons, i could go on with the list but i wont waste any more time as these people are either very good 'wind up merchants' or not true fans of this wonderful club. would these people prefer it if they were fans of for instance,runcorn,winsford,scarborough etc. many clubs like these used to be playing at the same level as mfc,but where are they now?
if i were a member of the clubs board,a player or one of the many volunteers who help to keep the club functioning and i had to read all the negative posts on here i would really wonder if it was worth my while. rant over. bring back darren lock please. come on you SHRIMPS.

No doubt that comment was directed at myself and others who question certain aspects of the club.

Well sorry, but there's absolutely no way will I alter my approach if I feel that a certain subject needs to be aired. OK there are times when I go overboard and go too far in what i say, but to imply that I and others of a similar ilk are 'so called' supporters is totally incorrect.

Like others cut me and my blood runs as red as the shirt I'm proud to have supported for over 50 years. Unlike some, I and others have followed our club in the days of the old Lancashire Combination, when a freezing night at grounds such as Bacup really tests ones sanity. And now that we are an established League club I'm still as passionate about events both on and off the field.

Everybody has a right to post what they feel. If you and others take umbrage at certain posters then the simple solution lies in your own hands.....DON'T READ THOSE POSTS...but of course you will continue to do so!
Last edited by Christies Child on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Keith » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 am

this forum has always been cyclical, there have even been times when I got fed up with reading it but felt obliged to do so. The only thing I can say is that the more positive posters keep posting, the more the negative posters get lost in the mass.

al1 wrote:if i were a member of the clubs board,a player or one of the many volunteers who help to keep the club functioning and i had to read all the negative posts on here i would really wonder if it was worth my while.

If I was any of the above I'd treat the snipers with the contempt they deserve... empty vessels make most noise!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby ockers » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:35 am

Keith wrote:this forum has always been cyclical, there have even been times when I got fed up with reading it but felt obliged to do so. The only thing I can say is that the more positive posters keep posting, the more the negative posters get lost in the mass.

al1 wrote:if i were a member of the clubs board,a player or one of the many volunteers who help to keep the club functioning and i had to read all the negative posts on here i would really wonder if it was worth my while.

If I was any of the above I'd treat the snipers with the contempt they deserve... empty vessels make most noise!

quite agree keith
did you get my email ok?
cheers sean
ockers

Return to General Discussion