SNIPING AT SNIPERS

SNIPING AT SNIPERS

Postby fletch_al » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 pm

I am totally fed up with people who constantly complain about people who complain and the ensuing arguement about peoples right to comment that follows. Ive seen so many "stop being so negative" threads and it does my head in. IT HAPPENS! DEAL WITH IT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JUST IGNORE IT AND WRITE SOMETHING POSITIVE YOURSELF!!!
fletch_al

Re: SNIPING AT SNIPERS

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:52 pm

why are there so many snipers at the new globe arena I hope we are not expecting trouble?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
thegentlegiant

Postby fletch_al » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:why are there so many snipers at the new globe arena I hope we are not expecting trouble?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

thats not really a tv platform
fletch_al

Postby durhamshrimp » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:07 am

fletch_al wrote:I am totally fed up with people who constantly complain about people who complain and the ensuing arguement about peoples right to comment that follows. Ive seen so many "stop being so negative" threads and it does my head in. IT HAPPENS! DEAL WITH IT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JUST IGNORE IT AND WRITE SOMETHING POSITIVE YOURSELF!!!

Is this some sort of philosophical black hole? Complaining about complainers? Does it work? Really? Then complaining about people who complain about people who complain? Is this a complaint?

Idiot.
durhamshrimp

Postby durhamshrimp » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 am

I can only assume this thread was started by Hollywood actor Chevy Chase. Not only was he in the film Fletch but he was in the video for the Paul Simon song 'Call me AL'.
durhamshrimp

Postby alwaysright » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 am

Do you know its a shame when you cant complain about something you love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alwaysright

Return to General Discussion