Club shop....

Club shop....

Postby Sammy h » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Just been to Victoria street to buy a few tickets for friends and family for Tuesday. Shop looks like it has shut down. Went to the globe and the guy on security said there had been over 50 people go there today looking for tickets.

It's a Saturday and the club are not selling tickets. What's going on?
Sammy h

Re: Club shop....

Postby Opinionated » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Probably just part of the moving in process, which will take time. Also a construction site isn't a safe place for the general public.
'Patience is key in football' - Darren Lock
Opinionated

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:12 pm

No shop this weekend they hope to be open at the Globe on Monday.
heysham_mfc

Postby Wild Bill » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Went to buy tickets and was informed they will go on sale at the ground at 12.00pm Monday. Also told that the town centre shop is now closed with everything moving over.

Ground looks impressive but the surrounding area is very much still a building site. Thank god we never got a home fixture for today's league start! :lol:
Wild Bill

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Wild Bill wrote:Went to buy tickets and was informed they will go on sale at the ground at 12.00pm Monday. Also told that the town centre shop is now closed with everything moving over.

Ground looks impressive but the surrounding area is very much still a building site. Thank god we never got a home fixture for today's league start! :lol:

Just thinking that we all wanted a home game first when the fixtures came out bet everyone is now glad we were away today!
heysham_mfc

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Been told there are plenty of tickets left in all areas, probably due to confusion and limited information, I think we need Alan Sugar on board :roll:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:22 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Been told there are plenty of tickets left in all areas, probably due to confusion and limited information, I think we need Alan Sugar on board :roll:

There you go again!! What's the matter with you, potato peeler?? using negative words like "confusion " and "limited information". Get real!!!!!! :evil:
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Pardon me turd,

Tell me where a morecambe fan who works monday to friday can buy a ticket for tuesday, or a new shirt tomorrow :?:
mrpotatohead

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Pardon me turd,

Tell me where a morecambe fan who works monday to friday can buy a ticket for tuesday, or a new shirt tomorrow :?:

Anyone who resorts to that sort of language shows a lack of vocabulary, and I also work monday to friday and not even in the Morecambe district, and I can make the effort to get tickets for the Coventry game and buy shirts...it's called "taking annual leave", Have you not heard of that??
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby AJC » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm pretty sure that any 9 - 5 weekday workers will be able to buy tickets on the night, and home shirts before next Saturdays game. If the game is a sell out, or whatever MFC memorabilia you're planning to purchase goes out of stock before next weekend, then you may have more to gripe about. But the fact that the club shop isn't open on a Sunday, and this may slightly inconvenience you, isn't exactly the end of the world is it.
AJC

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:48 pm

It seems to be the end of the world according to potato head!!! :roll:
seasonsinthesun

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Not my post, nor the end of the world for me, shame that missed oportunity no. 5 is heading our way tuesday, sorry for calling you a turd, seasoninthesun, but we are all entitled to an opinion, 3 days before our new stadium opens and nobody can buy tickets or merchandise :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 pm

now now ladies, calm down....it is disappointing but under the circumstances it cannot be helped, any ways you probable buy tickets on the night :D
thegentlegiant

Postby Rob » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Pardon me turd,

Tell me where a morecambe fan who works mondato friday can buy a ticket for tuesday, or a new shirt tomorrow :?:

As someone who works Monday - Friday (250 miles from The Globe), buying a ticket took no more than a 3 minute phone call to the club office. I'll wait to buy my new shirt on Tuesday but I am sure I could have done that too adding another few seconds to the same phone call.
Rob

Postby durhamshrimp » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am

I really do get sick of these posts. Either you're joking, then well done, or what the fuck has it being Saturday got to do with it?
durhamshrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am

Mr P and S in S although it doesn't sound like it, you are both reasonable people if you would both like to meet I will be quite happy to sort you out
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Sammy h » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:33 am

Yes we all love taking a days annual leave off to buy a football ticket. Get a grip. Why are you 'sick' of there posts. A reasonable thread if you ask me. Football league club not selling tickets for one of their biggest games in history the Saturday before the game...........
Sammy h

Postby Sammy h » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 pm

So is the shop open tomorrow? I presume this is now at the globe?
Sammy h

Postby CASS » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:47 pm

May be a special tag for posts like this ...Another moaning fucker :twisted:
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:53 pm

shop... tickets..... where anyone :?: :?:

soz to be precious, but given that we open in 3 days is it unreasonable to wonder how we pay in :?: :?:
mrpotatohead

Postby Shrimpman » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Sammy h wrote:So is the shop open tomorrow? I presume this is now at the globe?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8542

at the ticket office which is left of the main entrance , the new shop is on the right of the main entrance
Shrimpman

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:12 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:shop... tickets..... where anyone :?: :?:

soz to be precious, but given that we open in 3 days is it unreasonable to wonder how we pay in :?: :?:

1/ Do you have a phone and a debit/credit card??

If so ring up and order your tickets and then pick them up from the ticket office at the Globe pre match which I am told will definitely be open.

2/ Do you live locally? Bob down in the next couple of days and make the purchase from the club shop/ticket office.

3/ If you can't manage 1/ or 2/ go down on the evening and either purchase the tickets from the ticket office or pay on the turn styles.

I really hope these instructions help because you seem to be really struggling with what should be a simple process. I and many others seem to have managed it first go!

Good luck!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Sammy h » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:15 pm

CASS wrote:May be a special tag for posts like this ...Another moaning fucker :twisted:

i beg your pardon? Now it seems that everyone is trying to pick out any old moan? Ffs i asked a reasonable question and i now have the answer.

Thankyou
Sammy h

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Burnley Shrimp wrote:
mrpotatohead wrote:shop... tickets..... where anyone :?: :?:

1/ Do you have a phone and a debit/credit card??

If so ring up and order your tickets and then pick them up from the ticket office at the Globe pre match which I am told will definitely be open.

2/ Do you live locally? Bob down in the next couple of days and make the purchase from the club shop/ticket office.

3/ If you can't manage 1/ or 2/ go down on the evening and either purchase the tickets from the ticket office or pay on the turn styles.

I really hope these instructions help because you seem to be really struggling with what should be a simple process. I and many others seem to have managed it first go!

Good luck!

ouch... :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby CASS » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Sammy h wrote:
CASS wrote:May be a special tag for posts like this ...Another moaning fucker :twisted:

i beg your pardon? Now it seems that everyone is trying to pick out any old moan? Ffs i asked a reasonable question and i now have the answer.

Thankyou

Granted..
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Return to General Discussion