Where Will We Be In 5 Years Time?

Where Will We Be In 5 Years Time?

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:52 pm

It's nice being a League team and we should be proud :D
Year by year we have grown stronger I.M.O. We can now literally attract players from all around the Globe. At what point are we a solid League Club or is there such a thing? Will we learn to look up or will we put up with looking over our shoulder? Can the new facilities bring us a new group of followers as well as welcome revenue? Will the wall ever get a roof?

So many questions but I need answers, now! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Where Will We Be In 5 Years Time?

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:58 pm

marky No.1 wrote:It's nice being a League team and we should be proud :D
Year by year we have grown stronger I.M.O. We can now literally attract players from all around the Globe. At what point are we a solid League Club or is there such a thing? Will we learn to look up or will we put up with looking over our shoulder? Can the new facilities bring us a new group of followers as well as welcome revenue? Will the wall ever get a roof?

i cant answer coz ive got more important issues like making a spag bol :D
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Martin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 pm

I can answer your questions in order:

1. There's no such thing; just look at half the Conference
2. We have to learn to do both at the same time
3. Possibly
4. It doesn't need one. It doesn't mind getting wet!
Martin

Postby AJC » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:13 pm

in 5 years time, we will be in 2015...
AJC

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 pm

AJC wrote:in 5 years time, we will be in 2015...

:lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Good point about the Conference to be in the League above Luton and Grimsby and Cities such as Cambridge and York is amazing. As you say the wall won't mind getting wet but there are now more pressing things like is the spagbol ready yet?

AJC got the right answer with 2015 8-)
marky No.1

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:57 pm

we will be pushing for the playoff finals in L2 :?: :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby George Dawes » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:30 am

back in L2 after dropping straight back down from L1 :o

that's not so bad?
George Dawes

Postby seasonsinthesun » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:32 pm

If we can attract players from all around the Globe, do you mean the world or the arena?? :lol:
Only a solid League club if we don't get relegated, or "only as good as your last result" springs to mind.
Always keep looking up but never forget where we came from.
New group of followers? Only if this generation brings the next generation to the games.
Yes.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:
If we can attract players from all around the Globe, do you mean the world or the arena?? :lol:
Only a solid League club if we don't get relegated, or "only as good as your last result" springs to mind.
New group of followers? Only if this generation brings the next generation to the games.
Yes.

The Globe the World who cares. MFC is molding its footprint in the Football League something we only dared dream about throughout our footballing lives. Many of us will walk down Westgate next Tuesday with excitement, anticipation and a feeling of joy. No doubt some will go simply to find fault and maybe grumble about the beer or pies or something. Today I received my instructions on how and where to enter the Stadium and which route to take to find my seat so its all coming together nicely :D
marky No.1

Postby morecambe mick » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:47 am

marky No.1 wrote:
seasonsinthesun wrote:
Yes.

The Globby the World who cares. MFC is molding its footprint in the Football League something we only dared dream about throughout our footballing lives. Many of us will walk down Westgate next Tuesday with excitement, anticipation and a feeling of joy. No doubt some will go simply to find fault and maybe grumble about the beer or pies or something. Today I received my instructions on how and where to enter the Stadium and which route to take to find my seat so its all coming together nicely :D

I've corrected your text for you Mark ;)
morecambe mick

Postby ezz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 am

Can anyone find the thread for this that was about 5/10 years ago? See if anyone was right?
Get over it ;)
ezz

Return to General Discussion