Tickets

Re: Tickets

Postby Seasider9601 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Strangely too, they don't have the ground regulations printed on the back of them like they normally do.

A very basic looking ticket indeed ! Not that it matters diddly squat to be fair.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Picked up my season tickets and coventry tickets this morning and the girl serving said something about a problem yesterday printing the tickets off and taking twenty mins to print one so maybe they have simplified the tickets or something to speed things up?????
Blackburn shrimp

Postby AJC » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:54 pm

shrimpmagic wrote:I've heard that tickets are going to be available over the internet and you can choose your seat from an image of the stadium you will even be able to see who is sat next to you!!! all the ticketing system is computerised so we wont have to put up with the debacle of seated tickets being sold twice!!!
electronic/computerised turnstiles !!!
cash on the tunstiles everywhere apart from the main stand, where you will have to go to the ticket office to buy your ticket or buy online and have your tickets sent to your door!!!!
All this for a league 2 club Quality!!!

Any news on if/when tickets for the Coventry game will be available to buy online?
AJC

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:34 pm

AJC wrote:
shrimpmagic wrote:I've heard that tickets are going to be available over the internet and you can choose your seat from an image of the stadium you will even be able to see who is sat next to you!!! all the ticketing system is computerised so we wont have to put up with the debacle of seated tickets being sold twice!!!
electronic/computerised turnstiles !!!
cash on the tunstiles everywhere apart from the main stand, where you will have to go to the ticket office to buy your ticket or buy online and have your tickets sent to your door!!!!
All this for a league 2 club Quality!!!

Any news on if/when tickets for the Coventry game will be available to buy online?

If all of the above infomation is true then would not have though they would set that up untill we have been at the Globe for a couple of weeks when the ticket office is up and running.
heysham_mfc

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:39 pm

I may not have grasped this yet...can someone clarify? Can I pay on the night for the Coventry game, or do I need to buy tickets in advance?? It is probably obvious to some, but not to me. :?
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:47 pm

There's not a definitive answer there, Gordon. Season ticket holders have had chance to claim there seat. As from tomorrow they are on open sale to everyone. I think the Club are expecting sales to be busy so are spreading out the buying time. Obviously if they sell out in advance then you won't get in on the night. It certainly hasn't been advertised as all ticket.

IMO if you want to go then I would have a ticket in my hand as I walk up Christie Way (or Tom Finney Rd or Jimmy Hill Lane)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Mark S » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Depends if there are any tickets left.

I would not be surprised at all if this historic game was a sell out.
Mark S

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:52 pm

marky No.1 wrote:There's not a definitive answer there, Gordon. Season ticket holders have had chance to claim there seat. As from tomorrow they are on open sale to everyone. I think the Club are expecting sales to be busy so are spreading out the buying time. Obviously if they sell out in advance then you won't get in on the night. It certainly hasn't been advertised as all ticket.

IMO if you want to go then I would have a ticket in my hand as I walk up Christie Way (or Tom Finney Rd or Jimmy Hill Lane)

[color=#BF0000][/color
Mark, I would like to be there if the boss will let me!!
After all, I was at the first game in the Northern Premier League, the first game in the Conference and the first game in the Football League, it would be a shame not to continue some kind of run. 8-)
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:55 pm

In that case enjoy your flu bug next Tuesday! 8-)
marky No.1

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Actually, you must be psychic Mark. Been feeling quite strange this weekend :lol:
seasonsinthesun

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:04 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:Actually, you must be psychic Mark. Been feeling quite strange this weekend :lol:

Don't be off too soon you will need a sicknote :lol:
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion