Darren Lock.

Darren Lock.

Postby Keith » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 am

So people don't feel the need to keep posting...

Darren's post were viewed by some as someone with dyslexia who is trying [too] hard to fit in with a new set of supporters, having moved to the area and adopted his new, local club. Others believed that he was a wind up merchant who deliberately posted in the style that he did to get a reaction. After a long period of 'giving the benefit of the doubt' I became concerned over the 'text speak' posts to an extent that I have locked his account. This may be temporary as I have suggested to Darren that we meet at a game, which will at least give me an opportunity to check that he is 'for real' and to discuss 'posting'.

I know that Darren still reads the forum and I believe from e-mails that he is genuinely upset that it has come to this, so I really don't think it is fair or reasonable for people to post about him when he's been denied a right to reply. I hope that we will share a couple of pints after the Coventry or Rotherham game and the restrictions on him will be lifted.

Hopefully that explains what has happened and why and removes the urge to speculate further. Further posts will simply be removed. If anyone feels strongly about this, feel free to e-mail me.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion