Question out of interest

Question out of interest

Postby Morecambe Player » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm

I just wondered. For those of you who used to stand in the paddock, where will you watch the game from at the Globe? Will you stand on the other side, despite no roof? Or will you go in the home end? Or will you sit down now in the stand?

I'm just curious!
Morecambe Player

Re: Question out of interest

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Morecambe Player wrote:I just wondered. For those of you who used to stand in the paddock, where will you watch the game from at the Globe? Will you stand on the other side, despite no roof? Or will you go in the home end? Or will you sit down now in the stand?

I'm just curious!

im sitting in ccs seat 8-)
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm

I always sit down, quite a few of my friends like standing in the paddock near the halfway line, and having a pint at half time, have to make the stark choice between paying more to carry on the above option, or standing at the wall for less, either way they lose out, the price of progress eh :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby marky » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:42 am

If it's a nice evening, we'll be standing by the Berlin Wall for the Coventry match but my family decided to go for the Main Stand in the end. Something about being forced to stand in the rain with no shelter just didn't appeal for some reason... :P
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby George Dawes » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 am

both

but it's a gamble, i like to watch a game of football from sidelines the open paddock(car-wash) pending on weather, sometimes it back fires and i end up getting soaked

and if i go to other parts of the ground, i end up talking to people i have not seen for ages at the bar and miss the game

hence i have a annoyance/problem/attitude/concern with the new ground.
George Dawes

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:52 am

Morecambe Player wrote:I just wondered. For those of you who used to stand in the paddock, where will you watch the game from at the Globe? Will you stand on the other side, despite no roof? Or will you go in the home end? Or will you sit down now in the stand?

I'm just curious!

as a former paddock occupant , now a season ticket in C section of main stand. No way will I set foot in that awful North Terrace.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Return to General Discussion