CASH!!

CASH!!

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:40 pm

The world is on its arse due to banks and governments screwing us all.

draw out your wages, pay in cash what you can afford to buy,

banks in the uk make 25 billion a year in overdraft charges, move your bank, or better. deal in cash :!:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: CASH!!

Postby darrenlock » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Once I have paid my credit card and hope with a job also.

I plan to withdraw 30% off my wages out of the bank and put it in a safe at home with some off my belongings. (Meaning once I find a job ) .

Just it is east two get into debt and off course the banks love it also
darrenlock

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:43 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:The world is on its arse due to banks and governments screwing us all.

banks in the uk make 25 billion a year in overdraft charges, move your bank, or better. deal in cash :!:

haha done that already
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 pm

what belongings darrelnock, your french wife, your charlton shirt, or your wierd sense of humour than mine, you are either very funny, or in need of medicine
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby darrenlock » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Not at all I am not married yet and I am a funny sometimes

And I plan to use my savings when I get a job ie 30% of my income to use this for a new car when I will learn to drive.

So I can drive to away matches with Morecambe and maybe bring some fellow sv fans maybe hoggie is it the burger bloke from the youtube video.

I was hearing off last season
darrenlock

Postby durianmuncher » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Simply setting up a small scale barter economy with friends and co-coordinating allotment and vegetable garden production would build the basis for an improved quality of life, reduced reliance on capitalism, less exploitation and a lower wealth gap.
durianmuncher

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 am

mrpotatohead wrote:The world is on its arse due to banks and governments screwing us all.

I can never quite believe people keep bank accounts with these banks that have all thses different charges attached to them when there are some good deals out there.
I mean some banks even give you £100 if you set up a new current account with them.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Posh » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 pm

I'm always amazed at people who've never moved their bank account, get one quote for their insurance and never questions costs and don't negotiate. I'll freelay admit I've made some big mistakes along the way and will spend way over the odds on a bottle of wine but a bit of bartering has done me OK along the way.

If I had a bank account with any of the big banks I'd move it to First Direct tomorrow. Firstly because you get an instant £100; secondly because it's been voted best bank so many years on the run its crazy; and it's the one bank most people would recommend. If not then got to Smile or Halifax for their £100.

Next up negotiate. I've got BT for line rental, calls, broadband and TV. Was paying about £40 a month for everything including calls and call minder. Rang up and said I'd seen deal for £20 (actually £29 after reading the small print) for the same at Sky and was moving. 20 minutes later I've got the same package plus free calls anytime, a new broadband hub, upgrade on broadband and all for £18.98 a month for six months and £22.97 thereafter.

Cash is king.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Keith » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Did the same with house insurance. Been with Direct Line for five years. Was offered an 'excellent loyalty renewal and no-claims bonus'. More-Than were offering a 'new business' offer that was considerably lower. Rang Direct Line and told them what I'd been offered, they dropped their quote by £90 so £10 cheaper than More-Than and I've got £5,000 of world wide cover for my camera gear which was going to cost an extra premium with More-Than.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Aspers » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 pm

The lass from NRMA offered me a blowie.
Signed up lock stock and 2 smoking!!.
Aspers

Return to General Discussion