AND

AND

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:15 pm

you as mods feel fit to delete a thread that you dont agree with... darren was more than happy with a little banter

the rate you are going you will delete more posts on this forum than the prime ministers q@a...
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Re: AND

Postby darrenlock » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 pm

I can take a joke but I dont know what has happened so I will keep quiet and watch Question Time it is a interesting program
darrenlock

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:26 pm

darrenlock wrote:I can take a joke but I dont know what has happened so I will keep quiet and watch Question Time it is a interesting program

yes you can 8-)

joke :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Posh » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 pm

I haven't seen a deleted thread only a locked one. It started with a question and descended rapidly into gratuitous swearing and abuse of fellow forum users. It's become all too common recently, complaints are frequent, the reporting button is getting used more than ever and a number of people i know no longer post because they perceive the board is going downhill - that's my view and not necessarily one of other mods. Threads aren't deleted or locked because the six mods have one common view about everything. Far from it. Threads are deleted or locked because none of us want to see the abuse of Morecambe fans by fellow Morecambe fans. We also don't like to see swearing, abusive or threatening language on a board that we know is read by children.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Keith » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:you as mods feel fit to delete a thread that you dont agree with... darren was more than happy with a little banter

the rate you are going you will delete more posts on this forum than the prime ministers q@a...

It's not the 'Jeremy Kyle meets Darren Lock show'. :roll: Trying to get Darren to post within the guidelines and in a reasonable manner, while at the same time ensuring that there isn't a culture of bullying someone is a balancing act. As has been said before, sometimes we get it right, sometimes we get it wrong but generally I think we all do a good job.

The closed season/pre-season is usually a bit 'entertaining' but it needs a bit of 'guidance'!

So there you go, you've got an answer, we'll call that it eh?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion