Boulding brothers

Boulding brothers

Postby darrenlock » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Boulding brother have been released from Bradford City should we go for him or is he two think Michael is 34.
darrenlock

Re: Boulding brothers

Postby darrenlock » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Michael Boulding was a center forward and we have only 3 striker's fit at the moment , are players allowed to join fellow clubs after having the contracts terminated.
I was only saying this because of Danny Adams and Michael joining another teams after leaving Christie Park.
darrenlock

Postby Christies Child » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:02 pm

darrenlock wrote:Michael Boulding was a center forward and we have only 3 striker's fit at the moment , are players allowed to join fellow clubs after having the contracts terminated.
I was only saying this because of Danny Adams and Michael joining another teams after leaving Christie Park.

Depends on their contracts.

Rumour has it that both Michael and Danny's contracts stipulated that they couldn't play any higher than Blue Square North / South. I assume that was a precaution had we been relegated AFTER signing their latest cotracts so that they would not be able to play against us in the same season as when released.

I would expect both to be looking towards the Blue Square Premier next season :?:

As for Boulding brothers.....PLEASE NO WAY, TOO OLD!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby shrimper » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Boulding Brothers???

I'd rather have these

logo.jpg
logo.jpg (19.72 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby ockers » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:11 pm

shrimper wrote:Boulding Brothers???

I'd rather have these

logo.jpg

thats scary i was just looking for a youtube link
go on then name the other teams then(drivers....not team car names)
:lol:
ockers

Postby Posh » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Christies Child wrote:Rumour has it that both Michael and Danny's contracts stipulated that they couldn't play any higher than Blue Square North / South. I assume that was a precaution had we been relegated AFTER signing their latest cotracts so that they would not be able to play against us in the same season as when released.

I would expect both to be looking towards the Blue Square Premier

Sorry Neil but that's got to be wrong.

As discussed earlier Danny Adams lives in Alty and Twissy in Bury. They can't sign for League clubs. The only Conf National sides in the North West are Alty and Barrow. Alty have no money. Barrow got Chadwick from Chester so didn't need a striker. Having got a decent payoff Stalybridge was close for both and they're contracted only to the end of the season. As a result either could move in the summer and be playing in the League or Conf Nat if they agreed terms then.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 am

Michael Boulding is still aiming as high as ever

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/s ... e/?ref=rss
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:55 am

Christies Child wrote:Rumour has it that both Michael and Danny's contracts stipulated that they couldn't play any higher than Blue Square North / South. I assume that was a precaution had we been relegated AFTER signing their latest cotracts so that they would not be able to play against us in the same season as when released.

I would expect both to be looking towards the Blue Square Premier

Yep they are both on trial at Mansfield :o Obviously Michael was aiming too high, particularly with his brother in tow
marky No.1

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:17 am

Still can't settle - now back to Barnsley and play for free :o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 828652.stm
marky No.1

Unbelievable, didnt hack it last time

Postby Arnside Red » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:14 pm

:? and so we give him another chance after years in the lower leagues, the good folk of Barnsley cant believe it, still, at least he's not being paid, might have been ok at div 2 level still though
Arnside Red

Re: Unbelievable, didnt hack it last time

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Arnside Red wrote::? and so we give him another chance after years in the lower leagues, the good folk of Barnsley cant believe it, still, at least he's not being paid, might have been ok at div 2 level still though

No mention of his Bruv there , is he still part of the deal?
marky No.1

Just Michael signed for barnsley

Postby Arnside Red » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:35 pm

apparently he impressed during a behind closed doors game on weds this week, scored a goal which none of the barnsley strikers did, when he was at oakwell previously his brother wasnt on the scene either
Arnside Red

Re: Unbelievable, didnt hack it last time

Postby stagette » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:02 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Arnside Red wrote::? and so we give him another chance after years in the lower leagues, the good folk of Barnsley cant believe it, still, at least he's not being paid, might have been ok at div 2 level still though

No mention of his Bruv there , is he still part of the deal?

Rory Boulding is having trials with Accrington Stanley so it doesn't look like it
stagette

Return to General Discussion