Shrimpsscene Volume 2 number 2

Re: Shrimpsscene Volume 2 number 2

Postby John L » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Sammy's message in the programme is interesting reading, giving his opinion on our new boys. He's actively looking to bring in a defender and a forward, dependent on one or two players going out on loan. Well, Yates has gone, so hopefully that will pave the way for a defensive rock to come in, but will it be a forward going out on loan? Twiss rather than Stanley? Hopefully, we'll see something take place.

He finishes by saying "We have the best fans around so let's hear you get behind the team for the full 90 minutes and make a real difference." Couldn't agree more!
John L

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:26 pm

why is it thta in the main stand its only £1.50 of pie peas n gravy while it's £2.50 in the north stand
heysham_mfc

Postby John L » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:38 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:why is it that in the main stand its only £1.50 of pie peas n gravy while it's £2.50 in the north stand

OAP concessions! ;)
John L

Postby Phoenix » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Pie peas 'n gravy is £2.20 from the paddock canteen.
Phoenix

Postby Aal » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:13 am

The girls in the paddock do a fab job and the prices are reasonable.

However I presume it's outside folk ripping off away fans. If so then that's a disgrace.

Back to Shrimps Scene. I am rather impressed with it myself though the fixtures page doesn't tell me if games to come are home or away. Can this be fixed?

More archive stuff and fans profiles will improve it still further.

Keep up the good work Sean :D
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Postby Shrimpsscene » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:56 pm

Aal wrote:The girls in the paddock do a fab job and the prices are reasonable.

However I presume it's outside folk ripping off away fans. If so then that's a disgrace.

Back to Shrimps Scene. I am rather impressed with it myself though the fixtures page doesn't tell me if games to come are home or away. Can this be fixed?

More archive stuff and fans profiles will improve it still further.

Keep up the good work Sean :D

good point that aal just noticed myself ill get that changed

ill get some forms for fans to complete as soon as i get a minute
just preparing next saturdays programme but always welcome ideas suggestions articles and pics
usual email address seanoconnor@morecambefc.com

glad youre enjoying reading as mark mentioned in another thread the clive lee article identifying that youtube clip on Steve McLaren is hilarious

cheers sean
Shrimpsscene

Postby Pie Peas and Gravy » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:41 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:why is it thta in the main stand its only £1.50 of pie peas n gravy while it's £2.50 in the north stand

Hi all, we are the girls that do the catering in the paddock and in the 'Pie All In' van situated at the Main Stand end of the North Stand.
The prices at both these outlets are the same with Pie Peas and Gravy being £2.20. Over the past 15 seasons we have tried to keep prices at a reasonable level for you the home supporters and will continue to do that while we are here.
We can assure you that the prices in both these outlets will remain consistent.

:) :) :) :)
Pie Peas and Gravy

Previous

Return to General Discussion