New signing

Re: New signing

Postby darrenlock » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Come on he sounds like a good squad player for Morecambe.

Due to football teams and cash it could be easy to let go off footballers maybe Bury are looking at other footballers on a free already as a idea replacement?

Just look how many footballers are on a free in England alot I am guess ;) ing.
darrenlock

Postby parceldave » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm

I'll take experience over youth everytime.

Good job Eddie Howe and John Still don't share your view then isn't it . Bournemouth got automatic promotion and Daggers won the play-offs , both of whom have a good youth policy blended with experience. ;)
parceldave

Postby darrenlock » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Morecambe recent history of finding local youth talent is not excelent.

I know the keeper forgot his name went to Peterboro.

Morecambe have players like gary hunter and others now at higher footballing teams.

I am only making a point due to i was wondering why players like Mcstay and Taylor was not given more of a chance while there were contracted with Morecambe.
darrenlock

Postby Mark S » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:45 pm

darrenlock wrote:Morecambe recent history of finding local youth talent is not excelent.

I know the keeper forgot his name went to Peterboro.

Morecambe have players like gary hunter and others now at higher footballing teams.

I am only making a point due to i was wondering why players like Mcstay and Taylor was not given more of a chance while there were contracted with Morecambe.

Joe Lewis was on loan to us darren from his home town club Norwich. Henry McStay was not local either. As for Aaron. Lovely lad, definately local but not up to it at this level. Anyone who saw him play last season can not argue with that.
Mark S

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Mark Lillis is happy with him, which is good enough for me :D

http://www.teamtalk.com/morecambe/62183 ... tt-capture
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Joe Oh » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Spoke to a mate of mine who is a Bury fan. He said he can't believe they let him get away. He was apparently one of their best players when he played defensive midfield in the season before last (08/09) but more recently he's been injured and then played out of position. Sounds like we've got a right result. More than just a squad player. I just hope he get's a go in midfield.
Joe Oh

Previous

Return to General Discussion