Ramblings of a lunatic.

Ramblings of a lunatic.

Postby Aspers » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Ramblings of a World Cup Lunatic.

So my day starts well with a red light ticket, can’t complain guilty as charged.
Get home, about to do Oysters Kilpatrick and NO WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE, I made an inferior substitute using, soy, lemon, barbeque and white vinegar all mixed up, not bad but not brilliant either,. My other in laws are coming over for the rest of the weekend so I’ll get them to bring the Worcestershire for the last 2 doz Oysters.
Remember I’ve moved back to the river, the bounty of the sea and all that. Had Darrell here this weekend, mad keen fisherman, he’s got all the books, bought really expensive bait, Octopus, prawns and caught nothing except a few small yellowtail.
So I goes and throws my daughters pink and I mean mo’fo pink rod in with a bit of bread on it and land mesen a healthy Bream, which tasted lovely with a bit of lemon and some rocket.
Dawn’s crack is sneaking out from her undies, and another beautiful day beckons.
Talking of Becks, why are we 1 dimensional without him. We were very lucky to sneak a draw, Capello must go NOW. Cinderella (our keeper Green) is going to be replaced by Calamity, apologies all round but FFS, never really liked Gerrard but he was playing in the Robson Captain Fantastic mould tonight, the rest of the overpaid prima donnas can fet gucked.
So here I am, distraught, 1-1 with the USA. At least I got to see the goal scored by Stevie G.
It was brilliant, you lot went to a commercial break BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The power of money. Uncle Aspers will now tell the truth how that happened.
Statisticians said to the ITV the best time to show an ad is at the start, most people are tuning in and the majority of goals in the world cup come after 6.5 minutes. So pay us a squillion quid, we’ll put your ad on in the 4th minute and don’t worry that scouse bastard will never score
Get to the 4th minute. The rest is history.
Good trivial pursuit question.
Who was the 1st European country to score in the 2010 world cup . Answer Us, Gerard 4th minute, oh sorry you missed that did you HAHAHAHA!!!

I am off to see 1 of my very good friends Silas today, he is a Redneck from the Deep South of the U.S.
He will be pissed the U.S didn’t beat us, the only chant I can think of to piss him off is USA you are gay.
Not that good but still , no nothing we were lucky, very lucky, Rooney get to the caravan NOW. Write the future good old NIKE.
Dawns vulva is now completely exposed, what a beautiful morning.
I am about to go onto my pontoon, just down from the sauna, and 2 levels down from the spa but same level as the pool and catch breakfast.(If you don’t believe me go to my facebook page and look at the photos of moving (I know bad spelling). I would like to invite all you peasants to my place but ah well!!
Last thought, I bet Big Bad baz would have done much better than the current load of shite we have over there.
Oodles of love to all, its quite surreal being drunk at 6.58am Sunday morning. I mean I haven’t visited this since 20 years and 30 kilo’s ago.

XX
Aspers

Re: Ramblings of a lunatic.

Postby outsider » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 pm

red light ticket

wow they must be busy ;) What did Mrs Aspers say
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Aspers » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm

$50 and you'll get head
Aspers

Postby Aspers » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 pm

She's still broke
Aspers

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Aspers wrote:She's still broke

what can i get for $25...............??????????????????
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Keith » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Aspers wrote:Last thought, I bet Big Bad baz would have done much better than the current load of shite we have over there.

If only he was English eh Wayne? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:53 am

Aspers wrote:Ramblings of a World Cup Lunatic.

So my day starts well with a red light ticket, can’t complain guilty as charged.
Get home, about to do Oysters Kilpatrick and NO WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE, I made an inferior substitute using, soy, lemon, barbeque and white vinegar all mixed up, not bad but not brilliant either,. My other in laws are coming over for the rest of the weekend so I’ll get them to bring the Worcestershire for the last 2 doz Oysters.
Remember I’ve moved back to the river, the bounty of the sea and all that. Had Darrell here this weekend, mad keen fisherman, he’s got all the books, bought really expensive bait, Octopus, prawns and caught nothing except a few small yellowtail.
So I goes and throws my daughters pink and I mean mo’fo pink rod in with a bit of bread on it and land mesen a healthy Bream, which tasted lovely with a bit of lemon and some rocket.
Dawn’s crack is sneaking out from her undies, and another beautiful day beckons.
Talking of Becks, why are we 1 dimensional without him. We were very lucky to sneak a draw, Capello must go NOW. Cinderella (our keeper Green) is going to be replaced by Calamity, apologies all round but FFS, never really liked Gerrard but he was playing in the Robson Captain Fantastic mould tonight, the rest of the overpaid prima donnas can fet gucked.
So here I am, distraught, 1-1 with the USA. At least I got to see the goal scored by Stevie G.
It was brilliant, you lot went to a commercial break BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The power of money. Uncle Aspers will now tell the truth how that happened.
Statisticians said to the ITV the best time to show an ad is at the start, most people are tuning in and the majority of goals in the world cup come after 6.5 minutes. So pay us a squillion quid, we’ll put your ad on in the 4th minute and don’t worry that scouse bastard will never score
Get to the 4th minute. The rest is history.
Good trivial pursuit question.
Who was the 1st European country to score in the 2010 world cup . Answer Us, Gerard 4th minute, oh sorry you missed that did you HAHAHAHA!!!

I am off to see 1 of my very good friends Silas today, he is a Redneck from the Deep South of the U.S.
He will be pissed the U.S didn’t beat us, the only chant I can think of to piss him off is USA you are gay.
Not that good but still , no nothing we were lucky, very lucky, Rooney get to the caravan NOW. Write the future good old NIKE.
Dawns vulva is now completely exposed, what a beautiful morning.
I am about to go onto my pontoon, just down from the sauna, and 2 levels down from the spa but same level as the pool and catch breakfast.(If you don’t believe me go to my facebook page and look at the photos of moving (I know bad spelling). I would like to invite all you peasants to my place but ah well!!
Last thought, I bet Big Bad baz would have done much better than the current load of shite we have over there.
Oodles of love to all, its quite surreal being drunk at 6.58am Sunday morning. I mean I haven’t visited this since 20 years and 30 kilo’s ago.

XX

Well that brings to me the real vision of "up at the crack of dawn" :D
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion