Evening all, Bolton fan here

Evening all, Bolton fan here

Postby BWFC » Fri May 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Evening,

I'm sure a few of you may have seen my posts in a couple of other threads and any long term regulars may even remember my odd post a couple of years back(!!)

I'm a Bolton fan and a 'blogger' for BWFC fanzine Burnden Aces www.burndenaces.co.uk and I would like to do a piece on yourselves.

I have a few Morecambe and Bolton related questions for yourselves and if you are happy to answer them I'll put it as a blog on our site and link to this one closer to the date of the game. I'm sure you'll all be more than welcome to join Burnden Aces as well if you ever feel the absolute need to. Your answers can be both positive and negative, I don't mind if you want to slag off our long-ball to Kevin Davies rubbish (don't worry, I do it a lot as well!)

I'll put a set of questions together if approved by your admin... when I've thought of the full lot!

Sam
BWFC

Re: Evening all, Bolton fan here

Postby outsider » Fri May 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Kevin Davies is quality.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Re: Evening all, Bolton fan here

Postby CASS » Fri May 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Trotters...I used to go when a lad,Uncle had a Garage in Keaw yed City and we used to go by Buzz to Burnden. Some good times watching the likes of Wyn Davies,Warrick Rimmer,Eddie Hopkinson and Fat Franny. Still the second result I must here on a Saturday.
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Return to General Discussion