North Stand Drummers

North Stand Drummers

Postby casey jones » Thu May 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Gentlemen, I have a challenge for you!!! My mate, Man U fan (yes he has been there) is chuffed to bits we are moving ground because he is/was sick of hearing you during the games cos he lives opposite the North stand. My challenge to you is to piss him off some more from the new ground by drumming even louder than before. You up for it?
casey jones

Re: North Stand Drummers

Postby Opinionated » Thu May 27, 2010 5:10 pm

casey jones wrote:Gentlemen, I have a challenge for you!!! My mate, Man U fan (yes he has been there) is chuffed to bits we are moving ground because he is/was sick of hearing you during the games cos he lives opposite the North stand. My challenge to you is to piss him off some more from the new ground by drumming even louder than before. You up for it?

He has been to Old Trafford? Has he been to the North Stand? If not he deserves to die a slow death :o (use of smilie to lighten the tone - I am not a murderer!)
'Patience is key in football' - Darren Lock
Opinionated

Postby shrimper » Thu May 27, 2010 5:15 pm

casey jones wrote:Gentlemen, I have a challenge for you!!! My mate, Man U fan (yes he has been there) is chuffed to bits we are moving ground because he is/was sick of hearing you during the games cos he lives opposite the North stand. My challenge to you is to piss him off some more from the new ground by drumming even louder than before. You up for it?

That's cruel. If he goes to Old Trafford regularly he won't be used to so much noise from home fans, leave him alone.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Opinionated » Thu May 27, 2010 5:17 pm

shrimper wrote:

That's cruel. If he goes to Old Trafford regularly he won't be used to so much noise from home fans, leave him alone.

Just the noise of prawn sandwiches being chewed!
'Patience is key in football' - Darren Lock
Opinionated

Postby Stanley Bowles » Thu May 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Oh yes we are proud of our noise , people moan and dont support their Home Team tuff to them. They should come and join the loudest fans in the league and LETS ALL HAVE A DISCO :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby casey jones » Thu May 27, 2010 5:54 pm

ps, I have warned him that the new car park lights at sainsburys will probably keep him awake at night, so, he's probably best off moving to Westgate, HA HA
casey jones

Postby Stanley Bowles » Thu May 27, 2010 6:06 pm

casey jones wrote:ps, I have warned him that the new car park lights at sainsburys will probably keep him awake at night, so, he's probably best off moving to Westgate, HA HA

I hope they make it 24 hour all that movement cars coming and going all night, cruising meets in their little corsas ,oh yes and if you thought those football lights were bright they were only on matchdays :lol: :lol: :lol:
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Return to General Discussion