New Signing! (No, it's not a terrible pun)

Re: New Signing! (No, it's not a terrible pun)

Postby Posh » Thu May 27, 2010 12:32 pm

Adam Rundle's league record is as follows:

Chesterfield 01-02-2010 Free 12 (4) 0
Rotherham 23-11-2009 23-12-2009 Loan 4 (0) 0
Rochdale 01-07-2006 01-02-2010 Free 95 (32) 17
Mansfield 14-01-2005 01-07-2006 Free 45 (8) 9
Dublin City 01-07-2004 14-01-2005 Free No appearance data available
Carlisle 01-01-2003 31-05-2004 Signed 25 (19) 1
Darlington 01-12-2001 01-01-2003 Trainee 8 (9) 0
Totals £ 0 189 (72) 27

His most prolific spells were with Rochdale and Mansfield but not well used under Keith Hill so loaned out. The hope is we can give him a fresh start and he responds to that, the club, the management with renewed energy and blossom with us.

For Morecambe Rule the most he's scored in a season (so far) is 7.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby darrenlock » Thu May 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Well lets face it morecambe cant sign top league2 players due to low budget but good luck with the signing.
Also i think Morecambe should go for Stuart Fleetwood of Exeter just went back to Charlton and i think Charlton will let him go on loan or on a free i liked him when he scored alot of goals at Forest Green
darrenlock

Postby Crooky MFC » Thu May 27, 2010 1:11 pm

darrenlock wrote:Well lets face it morecambe cant sign top league2 players due to low budget but good luck with the signing.
Also i think Morecambe should go for Stuart Fleetwood of Exeter just went back to Charlton and i think Charlton will let him go on loan or on a free i liked him when he scored alot of goals at Forest Green

So your a fulltime Charlton fan again now? ;) Rundle is a top signing, he's got some very good reviews, and all the times i've seen him i've been impressed.
Crooky MFC

Postby George Dawes » Thu May 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Castlefield_Dale wrote:Dale fan here.

Rundle was one of my favourite players at Dale and I was gutted when he got released by us in january, will be a good signing for you. Beats his man a lot and will get a few goals from the wing as well.

Glad he has found a club and good luck to yourselves and Adam next season.

thanks for coming on, cheers for that! :D
George Dawes

Postby Christies Child » Thu May 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Don't know much about the guy so (for once :lol: ) I can't comment.

However in an interview with Radio Lancashire he said that he was supposed to have come to us on loan in January but that his club didin't tell him of our interest ootherwise he'd already be here.

Sounds as though Chesterfied were worried that 'one of theirs' could become 'one of ours' to ensure we gained promotion instead of them. As we now know neither gor promoted, although we came closer than them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby darrenlock » Fri May 28, 2010 10:31 am

Hang on what you on about i live in Morecambe and watch every home match last season except one due too work.
I am a lifelong Charlton fan of course but now i will be a season ticket holder for next season with Morecambe hope so.
All i said was Stuart Fleetwood had a excellent goal scoring record in the conference then Charlton signed him.
Looks like Fleetwood will be a on a free and with Morecambe only having Mullins and Jevons on books as center forwards , Morecambe could offer him a trial i would not be sure about wages i was only offering a opinion :D

Good to be back online
darrenlock

Postby Sammy h » Sat May 29, 2010 12:04 pm

darrenlock wrote:Hang on what you on about i live in Morecambe and watch every home match last season except one due too work.
I am a lifelong Charlton fan of course but now i will be a season ticket holder for next season with Morecambe hope so.
All i said was Stuart Fleetwood had a excellent goal scoring record in the conference then Charlton signed him.
Looks like Fleetwood will be a on a free and with Morecambe only having Mullins and Jevons on books as center forwards , Morecambe could offer him a trial i would not be sure about wages i was only offering a opinion :D

Good to be back online

I never knew you was a Charlton fan, you should mention it more. Really interested about it..............
Sammy h

Previous

Return to General Discussion